Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jeon Jungkook POV 

When we entered the room the both stop talking and watched me...

"Jungkook, you are back" said Taehyung giving me a knowing look...

"Yes, how have things been?" I asked taking a seat on an empty chair.

My eyes were on Lu but she was looking at the set up the have on the table to protect her people...

She looks exactly like the girl from my past, well if you subtract the mud and dirt from her face and body, she expose little guess all that comes with her being a warrior pretending to be a man.

She looks up and our eyes lock...

I saw something flick in her eyes like she knows me is confused as to how that was possible...

Well that was me before I started getting my memories back baby.

"When leave here?" I asked watching her struggle to answer...

"Urrr um, we will be leaving in the morning, Jackson will stay for one more day to make sure things run smoothly" Taehyung clear his throat when answering because Lu was still looking at me but when he spoke it made me take my eyes off of her.

"Do you need my help with anything?" I asked looking back at her.

"No, everything is settle" she said walking to my direction.

I was frozen in place, why was she coming in my direction? I watch Taehyung nervously, he just smirked at me. Oh shit...

She bend so that we were looking each other in the eye, I heard the door opened and close, telling me that we were now alone in the room.

She came closer so that our nose touched, then she did something that shocked me to the core, she kissed me...

And it was like being transported back in time, I held her face in my hands as she continues to kiss me and saddling my legs...

As we kissed, I gasp hearing her gasp also because shock waves were going through our body binding us together, that only happens with a dragon true mate...

She was feeling it also as she moaned and held me tight...

Someone bang the door in...

"What the hell" whispered Jackson...

"Lu!!! Lu!!!" Jackson shouted but she was not letting me go...

I could hear Jackson calling but I was lost in ecstasy...

Drounding in what we have lost...

Did she get her memory back?

I heard the door slammed again...

I could still feel my physical environment but...

We were both...

Holding on to something that was stolen from us...

When she finally let so, she brace her forehead to mine...

"I have dreamt of you since I was a little girl, but as time went by I forgot about you, until I saw you that day, I felt a connection to you, who are you Jeon Jungkook?" She whispered looking directly into my eyes...

"I wish I could tell you Lu, but we have to wait on time..." I said sadly...

"Why do I feel sparks when I touched you" she said touching me again and gasping, I was a sight to see, the warrior that looked like a soft angle at the moment...

"Because you and I..."  Jackson and Taehyung rushed in together...

"Jungkook you have to come!" Said Taehyung in panic...

*******

Hmmm

What do you think about this chapter?

Sorry another short one...

My workload got me busy...