Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jeon Jungkook POV 

When we rushed outside the sky was so dark as night and it looked like there was a storm coming...

Oh my gosh!

How could I forget?

The reason why I was here in the first place!

"STORM!!" I shouted looking at Taehyung but then the craziest thing was that both Taehyung and I were summoned, taking us directly back to Namjoon.

Did we just disappear in front of Lu?

"Nam-" 

"No need to talk now Jungkook, this is important, Hoseok do it now!" Said Namjoon and I felt like I was falling...

Oh no! 

I was sent to the past again!

*****

"Y/n! Where the hell have you been?" Called a man as y/n rushed inside.

"I was just taking a stroll father, and lost track of time" she answered him.

"You know the time to be in the house!" He shouted.

"Forgive me father, it will not happen again" he said

"Yes father" she answered while she looked down.

"You have to marry the Demon king soon. I need to get a better position, these damn elves made me step down when his son took over!" Says y/n father, I saw her had tears in her eyes...

Time fast forward and I saw us getting closer...but she never told her father about me...

It was several months and to be a dragon it was hard to suppress my nature so while we were together in my room and was kissing I started taking off our clothes. She allowed me to love her, I saw us naked as we completed our mating, I even asked her to be my queen but she said she needed time to talk to her father. I was hurt but allowed her, by giving her time to talk to her father...

I saw another vision, the one that I saw a piece of before, of us on earth running between flowers and making sweet love in the forest. She was always so responsive and loving, that is when she gave me the beaded necklace that I kept with me all the time...I knew that meant something to me but I never knew how much until now...

But that night when she returned home her father got the maid to ready her, in a wedding dress for her to be married to the demon king that was old as her father, but he did not care since all he wanted was power...she never told her father about us until the day of the wedding, I watched as he slapped her so hard she fell to the ground...her lip was burst as it bleed and the droplets fall to the ground.

I was already boiling with anger at that point watching her bleed, then he continued to insult her about what a whore she was and how she was an ungrateful daughter. I was beyond angry at this point, I watched as he dragged her by the hair. And she screamed as she hit her stomach in the steps.

She was screaming and pleading for him to let her go and for her to go with me but he continued to beat her till she was bleeding all over. Was this man really her father?

The demon king appeared and took her away fighting and screaming...but that did not stop him because they did not let her go...

What they did not know was that a dragon could feel his mate's pain and knew when she was in distress, he felt everything…

I was in a deep slumber but awoke in a passion…

And roared so hard, waking everyone within the kingdom including Jimin that rushed towards me…

I changed into my dragon and went directly to Y/n house.

Jimin was right behind me...

******

I cannot believe the dragon king is coming to an end...