The Truth... (Part: 31)

"You know healing magic, correct?" asked Lukas.

"Yeah, but what does-" and before I could continue, the thought came to my mind.

"I think you know why I asked now, right?" Lukas asked, turning to look at me.

I faced him and said, while making a sad face, "I can heal him, but it won't heal him enough to be able to walk for a while."

"It's fine. If he can talk, that's technically all we need" said Lukas, looking at Brandon and then backing away.

"Okay then, here goes nothing," I said, stretching my arms out to begin the healing.

*After a few minutes passed*

"I think that's all I can do," I said, backing away and trying to catch my breath.

"Ngg..." Brandon sat up and began scanning the room, almost like he was searching for something.

"Brandon?" asked Lukas.

"Huh?" said Brandon, turning to look at us both looking at him.

"Hey Brandon," I said, sitting on Ritchie's bed, still catching my breath.

"Hey Melody, Lukas. What are you two doing here and why is Melody out of breath?" he asked, seeming confused.

"So, you don't remember what happened or you're just acting like this?" asked Lukas, sounding and having a serious look on his face.

"What do you mean?" asked Brandon, again.

"Brandon, why were you laying on the floor? Unconscious?" I asked, finally standing up and walking towards the side of his bed.

"Uhm..." Brandon looked around, again.

*He tried to come up with something but did not do so*

"Brandon, why were you laying on the floor? And don't try to come up with an excuse," said Lukas.

"Look, you two should've stopped and left me on the floor," said Brandon.

"And left you there to die?! No!" I said, giving him a sad and serious look.

*He looked away for a moment; almost like he was thinking*

"Brandon, what actually happened?" asked Lukas, giving him a sincere look.

"Ritchie isn't my brother..." he looked away.

"I mean, I already knew that," I said, looking towards the door.

"And you didn't tell me or anyone?!" asked Brandon, serious with my response.

"Well, I found out that Ritchie wasn't your brother since ever since he came back, everything has changed," I said, turning to look at Brandon and Lukas, both having a serious looks.

"But where is Ritchie?" asked Lukas.

"You mean, 'The Demon Lord'?" asked Brandon, giving us a curious yet serious look.

"You have to be kidding me," said Lukas, turning away and slapping his hand on his forehead.

"So, David was right all along!" said Lukas, looking down at the floor and then at me and Brandon.

"You knew, didn't you?" Lukas asked.