The Protectors Guild & Help (Part: 34)

"Communication bracelets," I said.

"Why don't we use communication lacrimas?" asked Yamitsu.

"If we do, he'll sense it," said Brandon, looking up to look at Yamitsu.

"So, he can sense any type of lacrima?" asked Flurry.

"Some yes, but others he can't" I answered back.

"So, how do we communicate with these?" asked Yamitsu, looking at the bracelet.

"To communicate with others, press the middle button and it will go green, and to answer others, the color will change to a purple and you just press it," I said, giving a smile after.

"Oh, so it works pretty easy, huh?" asked Flurry.

"Also, Lukas, Blake, and Kit also have this," I said, walking next to Flurry.

"Cool," said Yamitsu.

"I'll get going then," said Flurry.

"We'll also get going since we have to go to the Protectors Guild," I said, smiling.

"Okay. I'll see you guys later" said Flurry, waving goodbye and running off.

"Well, bye Yami," I said, waving goodbye and walking away.

"Bye, you two," said Yamitsu before walking back inside the guild.

*In the Protectors Guild Island*

"Almost there, Brandon," I said, walking slowly so Brandon doesn't get more hurt than he already is.

"Do you guys hear that?" asked Mania, with Kay, Bryan, and Jackie.

"Hear what, Mania?" asked Kay, confused.

"I think I hear someone coming this way," Mania said, turning towards the direction of where we are.

*Mania decided to jump super high to see who it was. And once she was in the air, she saw me and Brandon walking in their direction*

"Guys! Melody and Brandon seem to be coming this way" said Mania, coming back down and starting to run towards us.

"Wait, what?!" asked Bryan, confused.

"Melody!" screamed Mania the moment she saw me.

"Hey guys," I said, looking at them with a smile.

"Do you need help, Mel?" asked Bryan, walking next to me.

"Yeah, can you help me a little?" I asked.

"Sure thing," said Bryan, grabbing Brandon's right arm and putting it around his neck.

"Why are you here, Melody?" asked Jackie.

"I wanted to see if maybe Lo'Phoe is back?" I asked.

Kay jumped and said, "He's in the Guild Hall!"

"But why do you need, Lo'Phoe?" asked Mania, tilting her head a little.

"I need him to take care of Brandon and also warn you guys about something," I said, sighing after.

"We should go to Lo'Phoe so you can tell us," said Kay, backing away.

"You're right. We should" said Bryan, beginning to walk.

Everyone else followed behind Bryan and Kay.

*Inside the Protectors Guild Hall*

"LO'PHOE!" screamed Kay, running inside.