The Action Plan (Part: 32)

"You knew, didn't you?" Lukas asked.

"Knew what?" I asked, confused.

"You knew he wasn't actually Ritchie?" asked Lukas again, sounding more serious.

"Okay, question. Why would I let that bastard walk around if I knew he wasn't Ritchie?" I asked, making the look at me a bit confused.

"I can sense Ritchie's magic and when 'The Demon Lord' or whatever, went through that portal, I sensed Ritchie's magic, not someone else's," I said, clarifying myself.

"But you sensed his magic before," said Brandon, sitting on the side of his bed.

"I know but here's the thing, that cloak he was wearing has a seal on," I said, looking at Lukas and then at Brandon.

"What do you mean?" asked Lukas, being more confused by the second.

"At first, I thought it was a normal cloak but once I began sensing the cloak's energy, I realized he wasn't Ritchie but by the looks of it, I was too late," I said, lowering my head down.

"Brandon, do you know where 'The Demon Lord' probably went to?" I asked, trying to change the atmosphere and topic.

"I think to the center of Atlantide?" said Brandon, not a hundred percent sure.

"Okay. We have to do this fast, or another eclipse portal event will happen" I said, looking at Lukas.

*Lukas nodded*

"Lukas, I want you to try and get the others to help. Whether they can control their magic right now or not, we need them to help us with 'The Demon Lord'" I said.

"Will try my best," said Lukas.

"What about me?" asked Brandon.

"You're going to follow me to Atlantide where we could try and warn the other guilds," I said.

*A creak came from behind me, and I turn to see Plant, Blake, and Kit standing there*

"What about us?" asked Kit.

"Kit, you're going to help Lukas," I said, and Kit nodded.

"And me and Plant?" asked Blake.

"Blake, you're going to have to come with me," I said, looking at Lukas and him nodding.

"What, why?" asked Blake.

"We need more than just two people to help tell the other guilds and you'll be perfect for one guild," I said, giving her a warm smile.

"Is it the Protectors Guild or La Carnaval?" Blake asked, sounding hopeful.

"You'll be going to La Carnaval," I said, trying to help Brandon to his feet.

"Okay," she said with a smile.

"What about Plant?" asked Kit, looking at Plant.

"Plant is going to have to stay with Ms. P and Polly," I said, looking at Plant with an angry look.

"Sorry Plant but you can't come with any of us. I don't want you getting hurt, okay?" I asked Plant.

"Okay..." they said, looking down.

"Okay. Plant, go to Ms. P's ship; Kit, Lukas, you two go and try to get the others to help and Blake, you're coming with us. Come on" I said, walking towards the door while helping Brandon.