Helping Brandon (Part: 35)

"LO'PHOE!" screamed Kay, running inside.

"Huh?" said Lo'Phoe, turning around to see Kay running up to him.

"Is something the matter, Kay?" asked Lo'Phoe.

"We need a bit of help, Lo'Phoe," I said, walking next to Bryan, who is holding Brandon in his arm.

"What happened to Brandon?!" asked Lo'Phoe, walking up to me.

"Let's just say, Ritchie could, probably, possibly be the Demon Lord..." I said, walking away from Lo'Phoe and toward Brandon.

"I'm sorry, what?!" said Lo'Phoe, sounding angry and scared.

"Yea. One of the reasons why we're here" I said, walking up to Brandon.

"And what might the other reason be?" asked Nix, standing next to Lo'Phoe.

*I look at Brandon who is sitting on the bed and look back at them*

"You can assume why," I said.

"Is something wrong with Brandon?" asked Lo'Phoe.

"He's physically drained and tired," I said, moving a chair next to Brandon.

"You're here so Lo'Phoe can help Brandon but also tell us that Ritchie is the Demon Lord?" asked Bryan.

"If you don't mind me asking, Ms.Melody, where is the Demon Lord right now?" asked Nix.

"He's in Atlantide and that is being an issue right now," said Lukas, walking into the Guildhall.

"Wait, Lukas?!" asked Bryan, confused.

"Lukas? What are you doing here?" I asked, standing up, confused.

"Hey everyone. Brandon. Melody," said Lukas, looking at Brandon than at me.

*I nodded then looked at Brandon who was trying to stand up*

"Brandon, don't try to stand," I said, taping his shoulder.

*Brandon looked at me and nodded*

He sat back on the side of the bed, turned to look at Lukas, and asked, "Where is everybody?"

"They're all with Flurry in La Carnival. I came to pick you two up, but it seems I will only l be taking Melody with me," said Lukas, looking at Brandon then back at me.

*Brandon looked down at the floor*

"So, everyone is ready?" I asked.

"Kind of," said Lukas, looking away.

"What do you mean, kind of?" I asked again, frowning a little.

"Blake's been back but not with Grimshade," said Lukas, sighing after.

"They didn't agree?" asked Lo'Phoe.

"From what Blake said, later on, in the fight; they might be joining but right now, not really," said Lukas, looking at me.

"I see," I said, looking down.

"Lo'Phoe, can you do me a favor?" I asked, turning at him.

"What is it, Melody?" asked Lo'Phoe.

"Can you look after Brandon for me?" I asked.

"Wait, but if he doesn't go-" I stopped Lukas, "I know but, I need someone to look after Brandon and make sure he doesn't try standing up," I said, looking at Brandon.