La Carnival (Part: 33)

"Okay. Plant, go to Ms. P's ship; Kit, Lukas, you two go and try to get the others to help and Blake, you're coming with us. Come on" I said, walking towards the door while helping Brandon.

*In Atlantide*

"We shouldn't have lied to Blake," said Brandon, walking with his arm around my neck.

"I know but Blake is better with talking to Viper than you or me, Brandon," I said, looking at him then back at the road.

"I guess you're right," said Brandon.

"Guys!" I screamed at Flurry and Yamitsu who were in front of La Carnival Guild Hall.

*Flurry and Yamitsu turned to look at Brandon and me*

"Brandon, what happened to you?!" asked Flurry, running up to me and Brandon, who was almost falling off my shoulder.

"Let me help you, Mel," said Yamitsu, coming next to Brandon and putting Brandon's arm around his neck.

"Thanks, Yami," I said, taking a breath after.

*Yamitsu sat Brandon on the steps so Brandon and I could rest*

"So, why are you two here, and what happened with Brandon?" asked Flurry.

"Well, we came to warn you guys," I said, turning to look at Flurry and Yamitsu with a confused look.

"Why did you come to warn us?" asked Yamitsu.

"Remember that Ritchie came back?" I asked, sounding a bit concerned.

"Yeah. What about it?" asked Yamitsu, still confused.

"Well, that wasn't Ritchie Diablos..." I said, looking away.

"Wait, what?!" said Flurry.

"Wait, if that wasn't Ritchie, then who was that??" asked Yamitsu, confused.

"That was The Demon Lord," said Brandon, sighing after.

"What?!" said Yamitsu.

"You're kidding!" said Flurry, sounding almost angry.

"Reason why we're here," I said, looking at them.

"Oh yeah, Flurry, can you do me a favor?" I asked, walking to Brandon and putting his arm around my neck.

"Sure. What is it?" asked Flurry.

"Can you go to Divines Magia and help Lukas and Kit with getting everyone to cooperate?" I asked Flurry.

"Yeah, I can do that," said Flurry, turning to look at Yamitsu.

"I'll go as well," said Yamitsu.

"Yami, I think it's best if you stay here just in case something happens, we need a tough guy to protect La Carnival and to keep us updated," I said, turning to face Yamitsu.

"But what about Flurry?" asked Yamitsu, sounding worried.

"Yamitsu, I'll be fine," said Flurry.

"And Melody is right. We need someone tough enough to protect La Carnival" said Flurry, smiling.

"But how am I going to communicate with you guys if something happens?" asked Yamitsu, looking at me and Brandon.

"And that's where these come in," I said, taking something out and giving it to Yamitsu and Flurry.

"What are these?" asked Flurry.

"Communication bracelets," I said.