The Start of a Big Battle (Part: 36)

"Wait, but if he doesn't go-" I stopped Lukas, "I know but, I need someone to look after Brandon and make sure he doesn't try standing up," I said, looking at Brandon.

*Brandon nodded and looked away*

"Let's go, Lukas," I said, walking towards Lukas.

*Lukas nodded and began walking towards the door*

"Melody! Lukas!" screamed Brandon, making Lukas and I turn around to look at him.

"Be safe, you two" Brandon said, giving us a small smile then laying down on the bed.

"We will..." I said, looking at Lukas and continuing walking.

*After Lukas and I got to La Carnival*

"So, everyone is here? Well, those that are going to fight?" I asked, looking at everyone.

"Everyone should be here," said Yamitsu.

"Melody, where is Brandon, Grimshade, and Lo'Phoe?" asked Flurry, standing next to Yamitsu.

"Brandon is staying with Lo'Phoe and Grimshade will be joining us later, from what I gathered," I said, eyeing Lukas and Blake.

"So, what's the plan, Melly?" asked David.

"We will divide into groups of threes and if you find any magical trace, try and find out what it is," I said, seeing everyone and them nodding.

"What are the groups?" asked Kit.

"The groups, for right now, are Devin, David, and Kit together; Lukas, Blake, and Inmo; Mario, Mania, and Kay; Flurry, Yamitsu, and Cecil; and Juno, Jakey, and Nix," I said, saying the name of the groups.

*Some people were excited, and others weren't but Yamitsu made everyone realize why we were there and why I probably chose their teammates*

"Everyone does remember the reason why we're here, correct?" asked Yamitsu.

"To fight the Demon Lord and win?" asked David, questioning.

"Correct but we're also here to bring back Ritchie," Yamitsu said, turning to look at me nodding.

"Wait, really?!" asked Lukas, shocked and confused.

"The only reason why I said we should split is that there is a magical trace in Atlantide that leads to something that might help with what I've been trying to do," I said, looking down.

"Wait, you've been trying to revive Ritchie?! But isn't that-" Lukas was interrupted by David, Devin, and Yamitsu saying, "Forbidden magic?"

"It is but we have a plan for it," said Yamitsu.

"And what is the plan?" asked Lukas.

"The plan we will explain after we find the source of magical energy I need," I said, looking at Lukas.

"So, the plan for us, right now, is to find a magical trace and then try to find out what or where it is?" asked Mario.

"Technically, yes," I said a bit defeated.

"And what do we do when we find it?" asked Kit, questionably.