1 MILLION READS

Y'ALL.

THIS BOOK HIT 1 MILLION READS.

I can't believe it!!!!! It honestly DOES NOT seem real. Thank you all so, so much for reading and supporting this story!!!!!!! I genuinely can't thank you enough for all your love and support.

As a celebration, I'm planning on doing a Q&A! I'll give you all the info for that in a second, but first, I want to get a little sappy.

When I started posting on Wattpad I don't even know how many years ago, I literally could never imagine everything turning out like this. I've always wanted to be a writer, but I never could've dreamed that I'd find this kind of success and support for my writing. I just wanted to tell stories, and I came to this site hoping for a place to do that. I still remember screaming and jumping around when my first story hit 100 reads, and now this one's at 1 million. I still can't believe it.

I've grown so much as a writer, in both skill and confidence, since I started posting here, and I owe a lot of that to all of you. You hear (and see) all kinds of horror stories on the internet, especially when people put their creative work out there, of strangers spitting hate and harassing creators until they're at their wits end. I've definitely had my fair share of negative or rude comments, but they pale in comparison to the amount of love and support I've received from all of you lovely, lovely people. I've said it before, I'll say it now, and I'll say it again and again and again: I couldn't have asked for a better group of readers following my story, commenting, reading, voting, and messaging me. I genuinely appreciate you all so much, and whether you've been here from the very beginning or just started this book a few minutes ago, I want to say thank you thank you thank you, for everything. I wish I could give every single one of you an absolutely MASSIVE hug.

Alright, now that I've gotten a little bit of that out of my system, let's talk about this Q&A. Credit to the lovely NovaRivera7346 for giving me this idea when I was trying to think of something to do for a 1 mil celebration; Nova, you're a genius.

Q&A Overview:

In celebration of this story hitting 1 million reads, I'm giving you guys free reign to hit me with any and all questions you've got!

Q&A Topics:

Things you can ask include (but are not limited to):

*The process of writing what I've written so far!

*Why I decided to do one thing vs. another!

*What I'm thinking about doing in the future (although I'm gonna be HELLA dodgy on this - No Spoilers!)

*Anything you're curious about, about me or the series or any of my other writing!

*ALSO, low key the part I'm most excited about, you can ask the CHARACTERS anything! Got a question you want Alexa, Jackson, the twins, or anyone else to answer? About what they're planning, what was going through their head at a certain moment, or how they feel about something or someone (in this universe or another)? Ask away! I've literally missed writing for these characters so much while I've been on my unplanned hiatus, and I'd love to get some questions from you guys for them.

Q&A Rules:

Honestly, I can't think of anything super specific. Just know that I can refuse to answer any questions I'm not comfortable with, or don't want to answer for whatever reason. If I think of anything else, I'll add it here and make it clear it's a new addition :)

Q&A Logistics:

To send/submit questions, do so here! Comment either specifically on this part of the chapter, or the chapter as a whole. You can also DM them to me if you really don't want to post them here for whatever reason, but I'd much prefer getting the questions here. I don't want my messages getting blown up, especially because then it'd be a lot easier for a question to get lost in the chaos!

You can start sending in questions as soon as you see this, and I'll leave things open until midnight US Eastern Time on January 3rd :) Answers will be posted in a separate chapter I'll put in this book on January 4th.

Thank you all so so so much again for choosing to pick up this book (metaphorically, of course) and then for continuing to read it and support my writing! I love and appreciate you all so much, and I can't wait to hear from you!