Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: Hey guys! Back in the swing of updating again 😄 Thanks again for being so patient, and thank you everybody reading this story for already brining it to 10k reads!! Woohoo!!! I seriously love you guys, and I couldn't ask for a better group of readers. I got some input for what you guys might want for a bonus chapter, and it looks like we're gonna go with "What's Happening in New York"! Hopefully that'll be up Friday, but it might have to be a day or two later. Next regular update will be Sunday. Thanks again guys! Love you lots! 😄❤️

****************

"Next" turned out to be Zonko's, which I was insanely happy about. A wizard prank shop? Hell yes!

"Alright Alexa, prepare yourself," said Fred as we stood outside the entrance.

"You're about to see heaven," added George before leading the way through the doors.

This shop wasn't quite as crowded as Honeydukes, but it was still pretty popular. A quick glance around me at the shelves lined with everything imaginable to create the perfect prank, and it wasn't hard to see why.

This really was heaven.

"Wow," I breathed. "I don't even know where to begin!"

"Lucky for you, you're with us," said George proudly.

"We'll take you on our rounds. We need to stock up again on most everything," Fred mused as he and George each took one of my arms and started leading me around the shop.

We didn't make it very far before I did a full-stop double take to look at something on the shelves.

"Does that say Nose-Biting Teacup?" I asked incredulously.

"Yup!" the twins chorused happily.

"Oh, that is so coming back to the Tower with me. Ha! Avengers, prepare to meet your toughest enemy yet!" I cackled as I picked up the teacup, and the twins were absolutely beaming at me with pride written all over their faces.

We wandered all over the store, grabbing everything that looked any kind of interesting or useful. We left the store grinning and all but rubbing our hands together maniacally thinking of all the uses for our new stuff. I was planning to save most of it for Christmas break, when I could rain terror down on the heads of my family.

I think Uncle Clint would have to be my first target. Then I could recruit him to help me mess with everybody else.

I was lost in making evil plans as we walked back up the streets of Hogsmeade. We all agreed we needed to put all of this prank stuff someplace safe, and then we could come back down to Hogsmeade to enjoy the rest of our afternoon.

We got to the edge of Hogsmeade when we were intercepted by a group of Ravenclaws. Specifically, David.

"Alexa!" David stepped away from his group to talk to me. "I was hoping I'd see you this weekend. I think I've made a breakthrough on my project!"

"David, that's awesome!" After a few meetings in the library, I'd taken a step back from David's wizard-diseases-with-muggle-science project. It was a little too biochem heavy for my taste; I was more of a physics and technology girl like my father before me. Now I mostly acted as a sounding board for David's ideas, along with helping him find new research and a bunch of other muggle sources.

"Do you think we could talk about it quickly?" he asked, looking hopeful. I glanced at the pile of pranks in my arms, at my friends, and then back to David.

"If I can sweet-talk my friends in to bringing this stuff back to the castle for me, then yes," I answered, shooting a pleading look at Lee, Angelina, and Alicia. Out of the six of us, their hands were still relatively free.