IMPORTANT A/N

Hey everyone, I've got some good news for any fans of this story: I'm rewriting it! This is something I've wanted to do for a while now and, seeing that I have a little more time on my hands, I can finally start doing it. While the main idea of the story will remain the same, I'll be doing some serious rewriting beyond simple editing. This was one of the very first stories I released and I think my writing style has improved a lot since then.

First of all, I want to make the story a bit longer, focusing on more exact details of Levi and reader's lives instead of broad overviews which I felt I did in the original story. This means providing more detailed focus on concepts like their relationship as siblings over time (both in the Underground and Survey Corps) and their relationships with other people (Kenny, Isabel, Furlan, the Survey Corps, etc.) I also plan on expanding a little more on a Erwin x reader subplot as I implied this a little in the original story, but never fully explored it. I specially think it'll work better for the plotline to eventually discuss Levi's jealousy towards Erwin and how this wraps into an important plot point later on (hint, hint). While I write the new chapters, I'll keep up the old chapters available for both an outline and for anyone who wants to read them as I continue with the new story. 

If there's anything in particular you wanted to see in the old story that I didn't expand on in the original version, feel free to make suggests and I'll add whatever I think fits.