|| Chapter 6 ||*

"So-"

"-She died-"

"-saving Erwin..." 

Everyone went quiet as even Hanji stopped talking, running a hand through her hair with a nod, "After that we were all shocked Levi stayed...After all of what happened, he stayed, became a squad leader, got his own squad...shocked everyone."

"That's why he didn't want us to mess with that picture..." Eren whispered.

"Than and he doesn't want your titan hands all over it..." Jean whispered under his breath as Eren glared at him.

"Does he ever talk about her?" Sasha asked as Hanji shook her head.

"I don't even hear him mention her name but it must just hurt to talk about her for him," Hanji shrugged before humming," wondering where shorty even went off too?" 

~~~~~~~~~

Levi opened his office door, shutting it and setting the box he carried on his desk. A frown made its way on his lips as he took the picture of (Y/n) out of the boxes. Staring at it for a moment, he walked around his desk and set it in front of a picture of his original squad, making sure the picture stood just right. 

He then sat down in his chair, crossing his arms over the table and resting his head on top of them. He sat there, staring at the picture and remember all the good times they had until he feel asleep even dreaming about her.

 He couldn't help but wonder if she would be proud of him. He became a squad leader just like she said and was 'something' to many people. He was humanity's strongest but if you asked him, he'd say he owed it all to (Y/n)...