Before

Ventricular arrhythmias are abnormal heart rhythms that make the lower chambers of your heart twitch instead of pump. This can limit or stop your heart from supplying blood to your body. While some of these arrhythmias are harmless and don't cause symptoms, some can have serious — or even deadly — effects on your body.

Ventricular tachycardia (VT or V-tach) is a type of abnormal heart rhythm, or arrhythmia. It occurs when the lower chamber of the heart beats too fast to pump well and the body doesn't receive enough oxygenated blood.

There are cases in which people are not able to get diagnosed properly and find the actual cause of the arrhythmias.

Usually they occur because of different heart diseases but also for still unknown reasons. Someone, who has ventricular arrhythmia and the number of them is around 1-3 per day can live without any medical assistance in the rare case their heart is able begin again on its own, without any medical help. However they still risk their life every second that passes.

I'm one of these rare cases, and through this story I'm going to show you about the everyday life of someone who has such a serious problem and hides it from people.

This story will be Hyunjin centered.

If you are triggered by:

•blood
•heart diseases
•needles
•defibrillators
•death
•extreme weight loss(caused by a physical disease)
•depression (caused by a physical disease)
•anxiety
•bxb (homophobics, transphobics, racists, sexists, please get out<3)

Then please stop reading.

Thank you.
Any hate comments will be deleted.

...