Chapter 3: Always watched

The next morning, it was time for practice and of course Hyunjin had to participate too. He was allowed by his doctor too so he wasn't putting his health at any risk.

"Hey... Hyunjin, you have to wake up."

"Good morning Channie, I've awake for a while now. I'll come downstairs in a bit."

"Okay I'll have your tea ready, make sure you eat something too."

"I will hyung thank you."

But the truth is as much Hyunjin loved food right now the same way he despised it. Just the thought of having food in his mouth made him want to throw up. Eating remined him the nausea and dizziness he felt and this feeling on his chest like pausing and fluttering. He didn't even know why eating caused him feel the same things as his arrhythmias but for sure he wouldn't risk it. Just an apple and his tea would be fine. That's all he could eat, for now.

"Oh Hyunjin sorry I bumped into you. I didn't see you there. "

"No it's okay Felix. Good morning. Are you okay?"

"Yep you? Oh you didn't try my cookies yesterday! You have to. I'm going to get you some."

"Um Felix it's alright, I'm not that hungry right now."

"The last weeks you're never hungry. You are not doing anything stupid-"

"No Felix don't worry! I really don't have an appetite. "

"Still you should try and eat more."

"I am, I will"

Since he woke up he could feel his chest being heavy today but he didn't really think about it. This weeks his health was worse than ever. He didn't want to deal with anything else but something on the pit of his stomach told him that things would take a turn for the worst.

Jisung and Minho were reading their verses when they heard a wet cough. Turning their heads they met with an almost doubled over Hyunjin coughing his guts out.

Soon they saw a panicked Chan running into the room with a trashcan and Hyunjin doubling over getting rid of his light breakfast.

Jisung was weirded out. He was sharing his room with him these days and last night he swore Hyunjin looked nothing like that. He had noticed though some changes on him. Except the Holter he still wears, he seemed to lose weight. A significant amount of weight. He also noticed the dizzy spells that seemed to haunt him.
He was slowly getting suspicious about what the heck was going on.

Hyunjin had thrown up every content in his stomach and noticed Jisungs eyes piercing through his soul. He figured out Jisung started to notice. Of course he would.
Maybe it was time to swap rooms again to avoid getting more suspicious but that could be even more strange. Just this gave him a headache.

But Jisung knew better. Now that he made sure something was off because of Hyunjin's behavior he wasn't going to let it slip. He would for sure keep an eye on him.
He will help him out, whatever it takes.