in case something bad happens

Hello, I hope you are okay.
In case you are reading this I am probably dead.

No, of course I'm not a ghost. And even if I was one surely my top priority wouldn't be to update my wattpad stories, I'm pretty sure there are more fun things to do as a ghost, like going through walls or moving to I don't know... Hawaii?

This is being uploaded by my best friend who is the only one that can enter this account except me.

Well, to be more specific by the time this is being published I won't be able to log into my account from six feet under... but- that's besides the point.

I don't think that my death is surprising given the fact that since I was born my health only kept declining.
Yes, it is sad. I mean... I am also a human being and no matter how expected this is going to be I have to let go of my dreams and my friends and my weird family but at the same time the last few months everything has been harder and I am getting more and more tired.

In March I started having difficulties with my heart again and while gettimg multiple health checks I was once again diagnosed by cancer.
This time the type of it is slowly killing me and maybe has already done it.
At first I considered to try chemotherapy again but I knew, I had that feeling in my gut that no matter what I would have to face death soon. So I chose not to receive treatment.

These months, have been difficult because I had to literally prepare for my death but at the same time I've checked so many things off my bucket list.

I swam at a lake, I attended a real life concert, I had a partner, I've went to parties, I've been studying what I always wanted to, I've been volunteering at the hospital, I made more friends...

I didn't have the chance to live a full and healthy life but I feel like I've been a good person and perhaps that's all that matters at the end.
Each day that passes by is getting more tiring, yet peaceful. And I'm going to be honest; death scares me but I am at that point on my life that I've come to terms with it and I'm not sour about it. I believe that it is an inevitable occurrence that sooner or later I would have to face. I've been happy and I've been sad and at the end of the day thinking about my life I'm thankful, it was short, painful but filled with beautiful memories and happy smiles that made everything matter, so my death right now at the pic of my life is devastating but it also brings a much waited closure for me and my fight.

I don't want people to mourn, I want them to be happy and treasure my our memories forever instead.
I'm really sorry for sharing such news with all of you and I hope you stay healthy and hopeful for your future and please don't give up, create memories instead and don't chase your happiness just... embrace each moment because something meaningless could actually be so very meaningful.

I've requested from my best friend to upload all of my drafts, new stories and chapters, slowly as if I was publishing them. (Well faster because I wasn't so good at having a schedule, I hope she can do that better than me.)
My stories by the time this is uploaded may not have been finished so they will be unpublished by my best friend and hopefully she will continue to write for both of us.

Thank you for your support throughout this. Writing has been a huge part of my life and it really helped me get through my hardest times.

Marilin ~

!!!!!!!

Hi. this is Marilin's best friend, Ivy.
As you may have realized Marilin is no longer alive.
She died on August 18 2022 at 19:37.
I am still unable to come to terms with this.
I've been trying to figure out what to say but it never ends up making any sense.

She left peacefully. She was in and out of the hospital the last two weeks but she was overall good. She had come to terms with it, yet she was terrified but she left with every person she needed by her side and with a smile till the end.

No matter how, prepared i was for this it is everything very emotional and I've been crying non stop but I needed to do this because she asked me to. I still can't really express myself but I really miss her and wish for her to be back really even if it is egoistic.

She also wanted me to thank you again for supporting her and remind you to always fight till the end and to stay healthy and I promise to do anything she asked me