A/n 's story

When I was in 9th grade (I am talking about 2019) my junior students were drooling over BTS, but the boys in our school used to roast them saying bad things about them...honestly 😅 I used to love their conflicts over Bangtan Sonyeondan (our bulletproof boys)...but I never disrespected any bands or artists...

After leaving school I merely heard about BTS, I only knew that there is a Kpop band named BTS (oh I also knew about Blackpink)

None of my friends were into Kpop, we always used to talk about Bollywood and Hollywood.
Then I completed my O'levels and started A levels in 2020 ( sorry too much boring information)

In 2021😆 I found one of my friends in a BTS Army... I was surprised as I never expected that she liked BTS ( this was my previous thought...now I know why) So she started sharing BTS Gifs and she is obsessed over Kookie. My other friends used to call JungKook Junk food just to tease her...

In June 2021, Butter was released she forced us to stream...but it wasn't that bad it was lit 🔥. As it was lockdown here so we couldn't meet on her 18th birthday so I and the rest of my friends prepared a Bday video including BTS members...I edited her and kookie's pics together and also with the rest of the members...and used their voice singing happy bday to an army in her video, then I mashuped dynamite, butter, boy with love, idol, mic drop and made a useable background song so that I would edit her photos... While editing I started to recognize Rm, Jk & Hobi. She loved the video and almost cried (proud army uk )

Then in July, I was admitted to the hospital as I was dengue positive. I was all alone though my Fam (my childhood friends) always gave me company via chat ... I love them. I started to watch fan edits of BTS in TikTok and saved them to entertain my Fam. I found them very humble and awesome, they dance smoothly like butter, sing like sweet like suga (sugar) 😉😝, their friendship is AmaJin.

In the hospital, I started to admire them more, my army friend was very happy 😂 to see us liking BTS. I am in love with dynamite X butter so I kept it as my ringtone... every time someone called I danced first then picked up the call...

Then I went home and was quarantined for 14 days in between my quarantine I enjoyed Run BTS and their songs *Daebak*...

In November, I proudly announced myself as a BTS army 💜...though I still fail to recognize them from behind

#myBTSstory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I thought I can write a book about BTS XD 😆

Total words:468