Hugs

Y/n became super free with her Oppas she felt at home and got to talk with her Unnies and other Oppas (Bts's siblings).

Y/n was leading a normal and happy life full of love, excitement, knowledgeable perspectives, sorrow, etc.

This whole week passed with love and love, she realized even more how much her brothers love her.

Monday

Y/n was having cramps, she felt super bad after coming from school. She couldn't even get up from her bed and the members sensed it because Y/nie never fails to greet them after coming home.Hobi went to check on her, and he saw his sunshine was all curled up in the bed under the covers, he slowly removed the blanket from her head, saw she was squinting her eyes and her hands grabbing her stomach. Hobi got it.

Hobi: Cutie we are home, do you need something? Heating pad or snacks? Tell me.

Y/n shook her head as no.

Hobi: have you eaten?

Y/n: yea at the canteen.

Hobi: that's long ago, let me get you something.

Y/n: I'm okay Oppa.

Hobi: 🤫 shhhh take a rest, Oppa is coming.

Hobi informed the rest and especially the maknae not to disturb her. He freshened up and took soup to her room. He placed the bowl on the nightstand and helped Y

to get up.

Y/n: Oppa please I don't want to have it.

Hobi: for me babe, a few spoons and it's over.

Y/n: Oppaaa

Hobi: hmmm

Y/n: can I skip it?

Hobi: no no absolutely not, I will feed my baby.

Y/n:😞

Hobi blew and hold the spoon in front of her lips, still, she wasn't ready to have it.

Hobi: Y/nie, have it.

Y/n knew he was in a Serious mood better not to annoy him. Like a good girl, she had it.

Hobi: that's my baby girl. As you obeyed your Hobi Oppa like a good girl... Hobi Oppa cuddles with her sunshine now.

Y/n's face lit up, and she smiled.

Hobi put the bowl in the sink and went to her Princess.

Hobi: your Knight is here Princess.

Y/n made grabby hands like a baby (mood swings).

Hobi couldn't wait, she was extremely cute. He laid down with her and wrapped his cute sister in his protective shield (hands), he whispered sweet and calm words while stroking her hair. Soon they both fell asleep.

Evening

Y/nie woke up from her nap, and she felt better than before, she saw Jin in the kitchen preparing Dinner, and she went to her Oppa.

Y/n: Hi World Wide Handsome Oppa.

Jin: Hello my Miss Universe Sister.*smiling*

Y/n: that was too much 😆

Jin: nop, my sister is the prettiest.

Y/n giggled and went to the sink to wash the dishes.

Jin: hey no no.

Y/n: why...I'm good now.

Jin: it's Jimin's turn today.

Jin picked her up and made her sit on the kitchen counter.