Hyung

Y/n and Chae were walking back home...Y/n was super excited to go back home.

Chae: Bae, did you like your first sleepover?

Y/n: Chae I loved it, I got a new Eomma, Appa, and my 8th Oppa.

Chae: really...if your bros give permission, we can sleep over often.

Y/n: yea...let's see...

Y/n went home and found no one was home. she texted on the group chat that she reached home, and within 5 seconds Jhope texted back.

Group chat:
Bangtan Bros and Sis

                                      Y/n: Oppas,Im Home😄

Hobi Oppa: Welcome Back sunshine.

                                      Y/n: Thank you

                                   Oppa, when will
                                      You guys come
                                      back?

Jin: we will be back soon, Jimin-ah and Namjoon-ah still posing for the photoshoot.

                                       Y/n: oh I see...

Jin: sweetie, there are some dumplings in the fridge, help yourself.

                                       Y/n: okay Oppa,

                                       Thankyou 🥰

Jin: you're welcome 😁, see you soon.

It was evening...

Y/n was thinking that should she reveal her brothers to Chae...Chae was gaining her trust day by day.

So she thought she would discuss this topic with her brothers and as Chae invited Y/n to her house, she should invite Chae too.

Bts came home.

V: where is my bub? *Shouted*

Y/n: Oppa, welcome back...

V went towards Y/n for a hug, but before he could, Suga wrapped his Kitten.

Suga: I missed you sooo much 💕

Y/n: me too Oppa.

Jimin pushed hugging Suga Y/n on the sofa and he stacked himself on top of them...they were giggling...

Jk stacked over Jimin, one by one everyone stacked up, poor Suga was getting squashed underneath.

Suga: h-hey guys have mercy on me...

Jin: kids get up...

Jk: okay momma bird.

Y/n: momma bird?

Rm: Jk saved Jin Hyung's number as Mamma Bird 🕊️

Y/n: aww that's so cute.

Jk: 😁

Jhope: Sunshine, did you guys have fun?

Y/n: yes Oppa, Chae's parents are very good, they told me to call them " Mom and Dad"

Jin: wow...did you eat well?

Y/n: Oppa's mom makes awesome food, I told her to share her recipes with us...