Assignment

Thursday

3 days passed, and Y/n was tired of doing the same homework 3 times extra. Chae was still not aware of what her Best friend going through.

Bts was going through a tough schedule as PD Nim said if they want a vacation they need to complete the photoshoots.

School

Teacher: Students, I'm thinking about giving you all some assignments.

Students: oh no ma'am, please.

Teacher: let's start the assignment with something fun.

Student 1: fun and assignment....how?

Teacher: yes I know you guys aren't grade 1 or 2's students but I want you all to Submit an assignment about Your Family...I want to see how mature and sensible my students are...

Y/n: oh damn 😟

Student 22: Miss do we have to handwrite?

Teacher: yeahhh great idea.

All the students looked at student 22 with annoyed faces... ( Come on we all did this 😂)

Chae: I wanted to type that stupid boy... Doubled our work. Y/nie I know it's a very sensitive topic for you, but would you write about Oppas?

Y/n: Yea, I don't want to hide but I'm surely not going to reveal they are BTS.

Chae: Good Good.

Ringggggg

Teacher: so students submit the assignment on Friday.

Students: okay ma'am... Thank you.

Chae: Bae I'm going to the washroom wait for me at the Gate...

Y/n nodded.

Mia: What's up Piggy...*pinching her arm*

Y/n remained silent. looking down

Mia: let's not waste our precious time with this dumbo.

Friend 1: so Y/n I think we don't need to remind you that you have to do all our assignments too.

Y/n: but it's about our family, how would I write yours?

Friend 2: point

Mia chuckled.

Mia: we will send you our details You just complete our work, if you don't punishment is waiting...let's go besties...Bye Dumbo 

They left.Y/n sighed and teared up.

Y/n and Chae were walking home.

Chae: Babes what happened to you?

Y/n: nothing...why?

Chae: I feel you're kinda lost these days...I rarely see you smile.

Y/n: it's really nothing serious just stressed out lil bit.

Chae: don't hide anything from me okay?

Y/n: I have nothing to hide. Dont worry.

Chae: I trust you more than myself.

Y/n: me too *smiled*

Home

Y/n finished her homework with a headache, but still got 3 more to do and 4 creative assignments left.

Moreover, the homework needed to be done before her Oppas come home. She didn't eat her lunch and was finishing her tasks. She had a few days to submit but still, the topic was hard for her and she also needs to complete Assignments for the other 3 girls who she doesn't know.