Jungkook's home 2

Morning

Jungkook was cuddling Y/n. Others were in deep sleep. They all love Y/nie so much, that Eomma wanted to pamper her daughter today, so she made a shopping plan.

Breakfast time

Eomma: I and my daughter would go shopping today.

Junghyun: can I join?

Eomma: you want to?

Junghyun: Yeah cause I'm not allowing you two to carry so many bags and moreover I can spend some time with Y/nie too.

Eomma: yes of course.

Y/n: yes Oppa, we will have fun.

Jungkook: ayooo, I will come too.

V: no you are not.

Jungkook: why

Jin: because we have plans of our own, we need to go out JK.

Jungkook: Okk hyung.

Appa: I will be getting going guys, have fun.

Eomma: we will miss you, have fun with your clients 😆

Appa and BTS left. Y/n and Eomma were getting ready, and Junghyun was waiting for them.

Junghyun: Eomma hurry up...

Y/n: Oppa coming.

They went to the mall, it was crowded but Junghyun Oppa held Y

ie's hands tightly and made sure no one push pushed Mom and sister.

Y/n: Oppa such a gentleman.

Junghyun: that's my responsibility to take care of my girls.

Y/n: oh my god, you guys are charms.

Eomma: I agree.

They went to different shops and gave trails and Junghyun was super tired 'carrying all the bags and roaming around. He got a phone call and told Eomma that Jin Hyung got hurt so they had to rush back home now.

On the car

Eomma: I hope Jinnie is doing ok, I would make him seaweed soup for fast recovery.

Y/n was tensed about him too. Junghyun couldn't even park his car when Eomma and Y/n got down as quickly as possible to see Jin.

They opened the door and found a dark room.

All: Surprise! Happy birthday Eomma...

Eomma: Woah guys thank you so much, I forgot my birthday, thank you all, I love you guys so much.

Junghyun: Appa see what your Wife bought, I thought she would buy the entire store.

Eomma: Yeobo you I went shopping after months and I have a daughter now...so.

Appa: it's ok Jagiya, your birthday after all.

Eomma: Thanks but when did u do all these?

Jin: Jungkook told me on the way, JK and JH (Junghyun) planned everything, we just helped decorate, and he ordered the cake and dinner.

Eomma gave her two sons a big hug and kiss on their cheeks.

Jimin: Eommaaaa! What about us?

Eomma: aww Jiminie wants a kiss.

V: me too

Suga: kids 🙄

Eomma gave all her kids kisses.

Y/n: Eomma you forgot about Appa.

Appa: when did I ask for a kiss? She is in my life and that's the best thing that happened to me. 

Hobi: wow cuties.

Jungkook: can we cut the cake now it's melting...

Eomma: Yeah sure.

Eomma called Y/n with her to cut the cake, Y/n also took Appa with her, all sang Happy Birthday and Eomma cut her cake, she fed Appa first and Appa fed her, everyone took a bite and fed Eomma

Rm: Eomma sorry we couldn't buy you any gift but this from 8 of us.

Rm handed Appa, Eomma, and Junghyun the gifts they brought for them.

Eomma: Oh dear, you guys are my greatest and most precious gifts, you guys came and spent time with us I'm the happiest you know.

Appa: yes Kids, we miss you all over the years and we are so blessed to be your parents 😁

Junghyun: what is this Hyung, we are family right, no need to give us gifts, your presence matters the most.

Junghyun hugged Y/n.

Junghyun: and we are blessed to have this cute butterfly in our lives.

Y/n smiled and hugged Junghyun Oppa tightly.

Appa: let's have dinner now guys....

Eomma: so many items, wow 😮

Jk: enjoy Eomma it's your day.

Junghyun: after dinner who is up for playing Truth and Dare?

Everyone: us

Jhope: can't wait, I got good dares hehe

V: bring it on Hyung 🤩

Words: 692