He left?

Monday
Taehyung went to Y/n's room and found her peacefully sleeping hugging Jungkook. It was 5 am, he decided not to disturb her. So he just chased her hair,  kissed her cheek, ruffled Jk's hair, and left.

Y/n woke up, got dressed for her school, and went to the dining room. Everyone was there except her Taetae Oppa.

While munching her food...

Y/n: Oppa where is Taetae Oppa? Is he okay?

Rm: he is fine, he just got urgent work back in his hometown so he left today.

Y/n: ohh, when will he return?

Jin: I'm not sure maybe in 3 or 4 days.

Y/n: I miss him already.

Jimin: you can call him.

Jungkook: we have the group chat too.

Jhope: yeah...ok Dongsaeng let's go or you will be late for school.

On the way, Jhope talked about his family, especially about his Dog Mickey.

Y/n told about his new Friend Chae.

They always come early in the morning so that others don't recognize them...Hobi hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Jhope: bye sunshine have fun 😊.
Y/n: bye Hobi Oppa.

Y/n was walking in the hallway discovering the library, science lab, teacher's room, Indoor games room, and other classes.

She was peeping through the window of the science lab when some from behind.

??: Boo

Y/n jumped in shock and saw it was Chae.

Y/n: oh my god Chae you sacred me.

Chae: oh sorry bestie...why do you always come this early?

Y/n: because...cause my Oppas work far away, therefore, they drop me early and go to the office.

Chae: oh I see... Bae, you should come to my house someday...we can watch a movie, make TikToks and make snacks.

Y/n: wow I would love to...I will inform my Oppas...if they permit I will definitely go with you.

Chae: sure Bub.

Soon Y/n's school ended and Rm came to take her home...Chae was suspecting that Y/n never gave details about her brothers. Just came to drop her, pick her and vanish. Though Chae never wanders to end her friendship with Y/n because she seems like a loyal friend, Chae would never judge her friendship because of her family. Chae is happy that Y/n's brothers are giving her a proper life after adopting.

At home

Rm: Kiddooo... Taehyung-ah wants to talk with you...

Y/n came out of her room and took the call.

On the phone...

Tae: hi my baby, how are you?

Y/n: Tae Oppaaaa, I'm fine, what about you?

Tae: I'm good, I miss you so much, sorry I couldn't tell you when I left.

Y/n: it's totally fine Oppa...when are you gonna come back?

Tae: maybe Wednesday, I will let you guys know, will you come to pick me up?

Y/n: sure 😃...

Tae: my Eomma, wants you to come to Daegu (Tae's hometown) with me next time.

Y/n: I want to meet momma soon.

Tae: Yes bub next time. Okay, teddy I hung up now, eat well and take care 😘...I love you...

Y/n: I love you too Oppa, Take care, bye.

Jin: what did our winter bear say?

Y/n: he will be back on Wednesday.

Suga: who will be going to pick him up from the station?

Jungkook: let's do rock, paper, and scissors.

Rm: cut me out guys, I can't drive remember?

These boys can't decide, they always have to do rock paper, and scissors.

Jk: the member who will lose is going to pick up Hyung...okay?

Jimin: let's do it...

Rock paper scissors x14

Suga: aaaaaa not fair...how did you guys win...

Jhope: Suga Hyung is going to pick up his Daegu brother from the station.

Suga: Kitten is Coming too...😏😏😏...I can have my sister for a while ...

Rm: smart Yoongi Hyung 😂.

Jin: Aishh...I didn't think about it...

Jungkook scrunched up his nose. (He looks so cute)

Words:678