Namjoonie & Y/n

After dinner:
Vmin took y/n to their room and showed y/n their favorite things. They started playing games on their phones...it was about 2 am. Y/n, V & Jimin yawned and got in the bed. Y/n was in the middle...she was sleepy but couldn't sleep. She counted the sheep and stars but nothing happened...

She was still awake...suddenly she heard a noise from outside. She got out of bed and went to look, she was tip-toeing to the kitchen...there she saw our leader RM, he was filling his water bottle...

Y/n: hi Joonie Oppa
Rm: I came to fill my bottle...why didn't you sleep yet?
Y/n: I face difficulties sleeping when I move to a different place.
Rm: oh I see...so y/n can I ask you about your education?
Y/n: yeah! I read up to class 8, I was an average student, and along with my Korean education, my parents also send me to English classes...I know a little bit of English
Rm: Daebak (that's awesome) but I want you to continue your studies...
Y/n: aaagh! Ok Oppa

They talked and did not realize that they fell asleep on the couch...

Next morning 🌞

Jin and Hobi came out of their rooms and saw Joonie and Y/n were cuddling like Lil babies...
Hobi took out his phone and clicked them from different angles... Jin took a photo of them and send it to their group chat...

Suddenly, Joonie's eyes popped open, and saw y/n sleeping in his chest like a baby...he smiled and slowly got up, he opened the group chat and saw those adorable pictures...

He texted: see I don't snore 🙄🙄 Hobi is always accusing me of nothing

Then Hobi sends the snoring recording of Rm in the group.

Jin: kekeke (hehe)

Y/n got up and asked Joonie
"Oppa what happened?"
Rm: Hobi and Jin Hyung clicked our pictures when we were asleep...
Y/n: whyyyy!
Jin: Because both of you looked cute. Now go get freshen up... breakfast is almost ready

Rm & y/n: yes sir...

A few minutes later:
Jin: guys breakfast is served...

Hobi, Rm & y/n sat at the table

Jin: Y/n can you call those sleepy heads
Y/n: sure

Y/n went to V & Jimin's room and found them sleeping peacefully

Y/n: Tae Oppa, Mochi Oppa wake up Jin Oppa is calling for breakfast

They were still sleeping, y/n went near, shook them, and again repeated...

They both opened their eyes slowly and pulled y/n for a pillow fight after messing around then laughed 😆 and sat on the bed...

Y/n: Jin Oppa is waiting for you... Come soon...

Then y/n went to Suga's room, Suga was on his phone and Jungkook was still sleeping.

Y/n: good morning Meow Oppa
Suga: Gm sis.
Y/n: Oppa can you help me to wake Kookie Oppa?
Suga: Just tickle his ears
Y/n: 👌🏻 ok

Y/n found Jungkook's hair is too short to tickle, so she took a strand of her beautiful, long hair and tickled Jungkook

Jk woke up and smiled

Jk: morning
Y/n: good morning Oppa...now get up Jinnie Oppa and the rest are waiting...

Suga & Jungkook: okay

Y/n left the room

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•
Word: 564