Hobi's Home 3

Hobi was driving back home, everyone was a little bit tipsy except for Y/n, they all drank within limits as It was not their house so they should behave even though they knew Jung parents wouldn't say anything.

V, Jimin, Suga, and Rm were half asleep, Jungkook and Y/n were looking out through the window, and Jhope and Jiwoo were in the front seat giving Hobi Directions. Jin was also talking with them.

They reached home and saw Jung parents waiting for them, they bid good night and everyone went to bed, of course, Hobi went to sleep with his Appa and Eomma.

Jungkook wanted to join the girls but Namjoon told him that Y/n needed some girl time with Noona. Jungkook understood and went to bed.

Next Morning

Hobi and Jung parents were talking while making breakfast.

Eomma: I can't believe that you guys are leaving tomorrow, I can't feed you guys my special dishes, I will feel bad.

Appa: Yeobo, they will come again and next time we will invite all over (Bts parents) here, you can feed them all.

Jhope: Omo Appa Jinjayo?

Appa: yea, we all will enjoy and spend time together, I have texted them all in our Group chat, and guess what they all agreed as many of them didn't visit Gwangju.

Jhope: Fantastic but Appa we don't have enough rooms and we are about 30 altogether.

Eomma: Hobiyaa we didn't tell u but-

Appa: nothing nothing.

Jhope: Appa what are you hiding from me?

Appa: Aish Yeobo you ruined our surprise.

Eomma: Mianhae Jagiya.

Appa: we are extending our house.

Jhope: you woowow Noona didn't even say anything to me.

Eomma: it was Jiwoo's plan.

Jhope: wow Appa.

Appa: well make one floor more and then the terrace.

Jhope: we will have plenty of rooms then.

Eomma: Absolutely.

Jhope: as u guys hid a big plan from me you guys have to agree with my one condition.

Appa: what condition?

Jhope: I will pay half of the expenses.

Appa: No.

Jhope: what no Appa?

Appa: This house is a gift from me to you guys and I still earn enough, You already made us proud parents so now concentrate on Yourself and others.

Jhope: no Appa it's our house we will build it together ☺️

Eomma: oh my Son, you are a grown-up man now.

They were laughing and talking when Rm entered the dining room.

Rm: Good morning Eommoni and Appa.

Eomma: Good morning son

Appa: Namjoon-ah you woke up early.

Jhope: Our leader is very punctual, we wake up together even Jin Hyung and Y/nie are early.

Eomma: that's very nice, Yoongi works on music all night, and Maknae Line plays games 🤭

Rm: yes Eomma.