I'm just grabbing the door for you

Y/n's POV

Mr. Stark's garage was huge. Like enormous. Like hulk running around without breaking anything enormous. 

"So which one is yours?" I asked him, staring around at the large amount of cars.

"All of them" he replied, smirking

We went up to a flashy orange car which looked super expensive. It even had black racing stripes. So much for being discreet. 

"Come on, I don't have all day" he said, gesturing to the open car door.

"You're driving me?" 

"No, you can drive yourself," he said sarcastically, "of course I'm driving you. Now get in."

"You- you don't have to drive me, Mr. Stark" I said quickly, "I can take the subway or something"

"The subway? Bullshit, I can drive you and I will. Get in."

I reluctantly got into the front seat and I shut the door.

"So, where d'you live kid?" he asked

I panicked. I couldn't just tell him I was staking out at some old abandoned building so that I wouldn't get put in the system! He'd probably take me straight to one of those social worker idiots.

"Kid? Your address?" He asked again

"Uhhhh... I live in Forest Hills" I said, thinking of the first address that came to my mind.

I lived pretty close to there so I could just walk the rest of the way to the building.

"Fri, enter Forest Hills into the GPS" he said

"Yes, Boss" I heard a voice say and I saw a holographic map appear near the steering wheel.

"Woah your AI's in here too?" I asked Mr. Stark

"Yes Miss L/n. I operate most of the inventions created by Mr. Stark" Friday replied

"That's so cool!" I said to Mr. Stark, "Oh, and Miss Friday you can just call me Y/n"

"Of course, Y/n" Friday replied

I spent a little while staring out of the window but it was dark and I couldn't see anything so I soon got bored of that.

"Are we nearly there yet?" I asked

"We've only been in here a few minutes" he replied, rolling his eyes, "We'll be there in a while"

I waited for what seemed like hours.

"What about now?"

"It's been thirty seconds!" he exclaimed

I sighed and sank back into my chair. This was going to take forever.

"How much longer???" I whined, "it's been forever"

"Seriously?!? We'll get there when we get there." He practically yelled

*Time Skip brought to you by Y/n annoying the shit outta Tony*

Y/n's POV

We pulled into an unfamiliar driveway and Mr. Stark stopped the car.

"You sure this is the place kid?" He asked me

I nodded and was about to get out of the car, but he stopped me.

"We're gonna have to stay in contact with you. D'you have a phone?" he asked.

"Well... sorta" 

"What do you mean sorta?"

I had found a phone lying in the street a few weeks ago (I totally DID NOT steal it) and I had kept it cuz I needed a phone and this perfectly good one was just lying there. But I had added some modifications to it and made it more advanced.