🎶 BACK IN BLACK! 🎶

Tony's POV

Finally. I finished adding the finishing touches to her suit. Hopefully she likes it. I mean why wouldn't she? It was made by me!

I checked the time on te one of my many rolexes that I owned. 8.15. I had stayed up all night. I promised Pep I wouldn't do that anymore, but what can you do?

I yawned and went into the lift that took me down to the commons are. When I reached there I froze. 

I saw the kid collapsed against Nat, who was leaning asleep on Clint. Thor was sprawled face down on top of Steve who looked like he was being squished. And Bruce was lying on the recliner, right next to the sofa with his glasses slipping down his face. And was that drool?

I smirked as I stared around at them.

"Friday, get some pictures" I said, to the AI

"Of course, sir" she replied, "and would you like me to add it to the Avengers Family folder"

"Yeah sure"

"Activating put it on the fridge protocol"

I looked at them once more, wondering wheter I should wake them or not, when an amazing idea struck me.

"Friday, on my signal, play Back in Black at full volume"

"Yes sir" she replied, sounding like she was smirking

"Oh, and get all of this on tape," I said. This would be amazing blackmail material.

"Would you like me to start sir?"

"Start it..... now!"

The song began to blast on full sound, and I watched grinning as absolute pandemonium commenced.

Y/n's POV 

"BACK IN BLACK! I HIT THE SACK! I'VE BEEN TO LONG, I'M GLAD TO BE BAC-"

What the hell was going on? I woke up with a jolt and promptly collapsed into Miss Romanoff's lap. I heard a lot of yelling, including the voices of Mr. Barton, Mr. Thor and Mr. Rogers. I quickly got up to see a strange sight.

"Where are they?!?" Mr. Thor yelled, half asleep as he swung his hammer, barely missing Mr. Barton on a few swings.

"What is going on?" Mr. Rogers yelled as he tried to stop Mr. Thor.

Miss Romanoff was just staring at everything in shock, but she came to her senses when she realised who was there.

"Don't turn green!" She yelled at Dr. Banner, rushing over to him

Dr. Banner who still looked half asleep and not even close to turning into a rage monster groggily replied, "I won't"

"What on earth happened here?" Miss Potts said as she came in, probably hearing all the yelling all the way from her bedroom. 

"I happened" Mr. Stark said, proudly smirking, "And I have it all on video"

"Stark!" Miss Romanoff and Mr. Barton yelled, charging towards him

"Time to go" he said, grabbing me and dragging me along with him

"Where are we going?" I asked, laughing, "and why're you taking me with you"

"It's a surprise," he replied, "Don't all kids love surprises"

I realised we were going to the lab when we walked past a few familiar hallways.

"We're going to the lab?"

"Spoiler alert" he groaned, "Can't you just enjoy a little suspense"

We walked into the large room, and I was still in awe of the amount of tech in there.