Evil space aliens have really bad breath

Y/n's POV

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY IT'S TIME TO GO HYDRA HUNTING!"

The loud voice boomed through invisible speakers as I rolled of the bed in surprise.

Miss Romanoff groaned and got out of bed in a much more dignified way.

"Morning kid" she said, as I got off the floor

"What the hell was that noise" I asked, rubbing my STILL SLEEPY eyes. Thanks a lot invisible loud voice person.

"Tony figured out how to get Friday in here" Miss Romanoff replied, sounding annoyed, "You better go hide before one of the others comes in"

Right on cue, someone knocked on the door.

"Nat, you sober?" I heard Mr. Stark ask from outside

"I'm moderately functional" she replied sarcastically

"I'll take that as a no"

Once I had heard the sound of his receding footsteps, I popped out of the closet I had ran into.

"So how're you going to get to the facility without Tony seeing you?" Miss Romanoff asked

"I have a plan" I replied confidently

"Is it a good plan?" she asked shrewdly

"I have a plan"

"Just try not to get yourself killed," Miss Romanoff sighed, going into the bathroom, "and suit up, we're going in a few"

*Time skip brought to you by another one of Y/n's plans that's probably gonna get her killed!*

"So Leo," I said, as I tailed the minivan just like yesterday, "do you think the facility's destroyed?"

I sped up as the van began to move faster along the streets.

"Hopefully Y/n" My AI replied as we flew after them

"Maybe its been rennovated to something else," I considered, hopefully, "like a chocolate factory!"

"Of course, someone took the time to rennovate a dangerous, probably forbidden zone into something as pleasent as a chocolate factory" he replied sarcastically

Mr. Stark should really dial down the sarcasm level of the AIs.

After a few minutes, we began to approach a deserted, un-pretty, destroyed-ish looking place. It didn't look that there was anything that looked alive there... but that was before we saw the nest.

Tony's POV

"Okay, everybody out" I said, climbing out of the van and holding the door open.

The others piled out after me and we began to spread out over the area

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Clint called, from a few yards away

"Surviving test subjects, dangerous tech, anything remotely Hydra-ish"

"So that could mean anything in this place?" Nat interrupted

"Pretty much..." Cap replied

We continued to spread out even further, Nat and Clint going to the north side of the land while Cap, Thor and I were scouting the South.

"Keep in contact with the comms" I said over the connected system, when I could barely see the figures of Nat and Clint

We spent a good thirty minutes just going through the wreckage of the place, which didn't seem to be cleaned up or rennovated.