Berlin food tastes awesome

Y/n's POV

"She's alive!" I heard someone call out as I went to the lobby of the hotel

Oh come on...

I had NOT been asleep for that long

"Calm down Tony" Mr. Rogers said, coming to the rescue, "She's just a kid and yesterday must've been tiring with all the fighting she did"

"Can we roll it back to the bit where you said I was JUST a kid-"

"Not the whole 'I'm old enough for this stuff and it was absolutely right of me to sneak along with you guys' again... Remember why your grounded? You're lucky I'm letting you out of your room!" Mr. Stark ranted

"Fineeeee, calm down. I can come with you if you go sightseeing though, right?" I asked, noticing that they were all wearing 'disguises'

Did they really think that no one would recognise them if they put on caps and hoodies?

"Nope!" Mr. Stark said immediately, "Absolutely not!"

"Awwwwww come on Mr. Stark" I whined

I can't believe I was going to miss out on sightseeing. And Berlin food. Really good Berlin food.

"Come on Tony, let the kid come along" Mr. Barton asked, trying to get him to agree

"Like I said before, you're grounded" Mr. Stark said to me

"And you," Mr. Stark said, gesturing to Mr. Barton, "are being way too soft on her"

I was about to argue when my Leo watch started beeping.

"Why's you're watch always beeping kid?" Miss Romanoff asked

I muttered something about timers or alarms and I went to a place where I wouldn't be overheard.

"Y/n, the vulture guy's accomplices are making their way to the bridge now"

"What?!?"

I urgently checked the time on my watch.

Shit.

I had overslept. Stupid, unreliable hotel alarms.

The vulture guy was going to that bridge in less than fifteen minutes.

And I had to get there without anyone seeing me.

This kinda stuff looked a lot easier in Empire Strikes Back.

I popped out of the hiding place and went straight over to the avengers.

"You guys should go before they run out of all the... Berlin food" I said, pushing them towards the door

"But I thought you wanted to come?" Mr. Rogers asked

"Uhhhh... I thought it would be better if I stayed at the hotel and... think about what I've done..."

"I'm game with that" Mr. Stark interrupted,  agreeing immediately, "Lets go before she changes her mind"

They all finally left and I ran up to my room to get the suit.

"Leo, how much time do I have" I asked, leaping out of the window and blasting off with the jets

"Close to five minutes"

I blasted the water as fast as I could and sped off towards the bridge

"You're going the wrong way" Leo said, almost immediately

"Oh.. uh right" I said sheepishly, "Leo, put up the route to Oberbaum bridge"

A map flashed onto the screen and I landed onto a truck which seemed to be going pretty much the same way.