Broccoli factories smell terrible

Tony's POV

I pulled into my garage and went up into the commons area. Pep and the rest of the gang were still awake, surprisingly. They were all staring at the plasma TV on the wall.

"What're you guys watching?" I asked, collapsing tiredly next to Pep.

Hey, babysitting a ten year old was harder than it looked.

None of them replied. They're eyes were fixed on he screen.

"What on earth is she doing there?" Steve murmured under his breath.

"She's going the complete wrong way" Nat added

"What is WHO doing WHERE?" I asked again

Even then, nobody answered. 

I took a closer look at what was playing on the large screen

They were staring at a red dot moving across a map of Queens.

"Look, I will give this twenty dollars to ANYONE who explains what is going on" I said desperately, pulling twenty bucks out of my pocket.

"That is Y/n and she's not going the right way," Nat said, snatching the money out of my hand, "you satisfied?" 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, even more confused

Bruce, being a nice person, had the kindness to explain it to me.

"The red dot is Y/n" he started off, pointing at the screen.

"You put a tracker on her?!?" I exclaimed, accusingly

"Not me," Bruce said, "The tracker was in the dart that hit Y/n"

"And no one thought to explain this little detail of the plan to me" I said

"It doesn't matter," Bruce continued, "Anyways, Y/n told you that she lived in Forest Hills, right?"

"Yeah..." I answered, not sure to where this was going

"Well, she is now a few miles outside Forest Hills and she appears to have stopped at and abandoned broccoli factory."

"A broccoli factory?" I asked

"Yeah, that's what we thought" he said

"I mean, out of all the places to stay at, she chose an abandoned broccoli factory," I repeated, "It must smell terrible"

"That's not the point," Steve intervened

"Then what is the point, Capsicle?" I asked

"She's way too young to be living by herself, superpowers or not" he replied

"That's a good point" I muttered under my breath

"So what're we supposed to do about it?" I asked out loud

"We can make her live here," Bruce suggested, "Then we can keep an eye on her AND she'll be safe"

"You guys can't just barge into her so called house" Pepper said, "she'll probably get scared and run away again, and this time you might not catch her."

"Then what're we supposed to do?" Bruce asked, "we can't just let an underage kid live by themselves"

"Maybe we can..." I said

Everyone looked at me in surprise.

"What? It's not like she hasn't survived all those days living alone," I said, defending myself, "plus, we're in contact with her AND we put a damn tracker on her so it's not like we can lose her"

"Maybe Tony's right... if anything goes wrong, we'll know where she is" Nat chimed in

"I'm sorry. Did I just mishear you or did you just agree with me?" I asked incredulously

"Oh I want to take it back now" she groaned

"No no, you can't retract it," I said quickly, "Thank you. Unprecedented."

"So we're going to let her live by herself unless there's a problem, or something goes wrong, right?" Steve confirmed

"Yup" Bruce replied, thankfully finishing off the conversation

"I'm going to bed, I barely had enough coffee to get through this conversation." I said getting up and pulling Pepper along with me.