oww

"tsuki get in here now" 
Shit. What does she want. Where is katsuki? Calm down.

I walk down the stairs. "1..2..3" I count to keep myself grounded. "Yes ma'am" " I TOLD YOU TO HAVE DINNER FUCKING READY. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. WHAT DID I DO TO DISSERVE THIS RESPECT!!!" oh. I forgot about dinner. Shit.

(ABUSE WARNING AND SH/ DON'T READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE) she grabbed me by the shirt and threw me to the wall. Shit. I need to get away. Hurry. I see a nail out of the wall. Get to it. I bash my hand on the nail. The blood drips as I create a tentital. I push her away and run. She gets away and catches on to my leg. 

" Hey tsuki" I hear deku. He and my brother walk in. "shit" my brother quickly pulled away my mother and pins her to the ground.

He and deku take me up to my room.

( END OF ABUSE)

"Oww. I think she broke my rid when she threw me" fuuucckkk. " I'm going to kill her" my brother makes a stupid remark. "No" deku and my brother sit on my bed with me. Deku turns around as my brother starts wrapping my upper waist where my rib is. After I quickly slip my t-shirt back on.

"Hey can we stay the night with you and aunty" I ask deku. He gives me a node.  Me and my brother start getting our clothes. We also grab our uniforms.