USJ

" Tzuki wake up. Wake up. GOD DANM IT WAKE UP""I'm up I'm up. Katsuki you better fucking run " my brother woke me up. I knew it ment time for school. I got up and went to the bathroom.

"How many more nights do we have here?""4" I guess dad sent extra. After dad left we thought he was dead. Untill our last year in middle school. He sends us money every two weeks we use that money to get hotels and food. He left after he learns what mom was doing to us. He used to work away from home so he didn't know why mom was doing to us. When he did he left.

"I'm ready to go katsuki""ok let's go". I grabbed my bag and walked by my brother. I have been staying with him. I like staying with aunty but I can't say for more that two or three days. If I do I'm sure she's going to get suspicious. We stay away from home as much as possible.

We made it to the school. Denki and Kiri where walking in the gates the same time as us. I hugged my brother and walked over to denki. Kiri walked by my brother. "Hey denki""hey Tzuki." I gave him a smile and he looked down at me. We walked into the school. Kiri and katsuki headed for class and denki followed me twords the Cafe. I walked up to the vending machine and got us drinks. "Here you go.""thanks" most of our walk was silent. He could probably see how tried I was"so I noticed something. Sometimes you go with Bakugo and other times you go with midoriya. Why? Are you and midoriya dating or something.""hu. No we aren't. Ummm. After my dad left me and my mom don't get along well so I stay with aunty a lot.""oh ok. Well my mom isn't really around much and I don't know my dad so if you ever need a place to crash you can come stay with me. Bakugo too.""thank you kaminari I appreciate it."

"Hey Mina""Tzuki!!" Mina runs up to me and jumps into a hug. As If we didn't see each other that day previously.

Time skip

"You can use your uniform or gym outfits. Go get changed hurry up " Aziawa pushed a botton on a remote allowing us to get our uniforms.

"Your outfit is really cute" jiro said

"Thanks"I said

"You don't really seem like the type to want to show that much skin" momo said

"What's that supposed to mean? And I'm not that big on showing lots of skin and wearing tight clothes but I don't mind them. Besides a lot like you I have to have access to my skin. Without it I wouldn't be able to do much using my quirk. I have to have access to my skin witch is why I normally take my jacket off when training. A lot like you momo" I have an explanation.

"Let's go before we are late!" We all ran down to the parking lot.

While running I was looking at Mina and we were laughing.

"Pufmp" I had hit the ground on my back.

"Oh sorry about that Tzuki" a familiar voice said holding out his hand. I look up and see denki and take his hand and he helps pull me up. "No no your fine I should have been paying attention to were I was going."

"Iida is taking class prez really seriously.""hmm? I thought you were class prez deku.""oh yah that's right you weren't in the room. I actually resigned and gave iida my spot""ohhh ok"

We were all sitting on the but minding our own business. I was fidgiting with a stray string on my outfit sleeve."you quirk is like all might midoriya.ribbit." I look over at Asu and but my self in."actually as far as we have seen all lights abilities alow him to be strong and rush impact from his hands and not with. Also he's said in many interviews that his quirk has nothing to do with how fast he can run. And he fly.kinda. deku his strong but he doesn't send impact he is the impact. And the little lightning things that are around him. His speed is also effectivd by said quirk. There simmular but definitely not the same. If you look closely enough and actual study there quirks they are pretty different." I have to keep there suspicious of his quirk on the low. All might asked me to.

a gorgeous lie and a painful truthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara