his shadow

"Today was ruff" deku said fixing the strap on his sling. The dummy demolished his arm fighting my brother. "Yahh. Oh uh. I think katsuki said he was getting a hotel tonight so he won't see us tonight. " He nodded his head and I see aziwa. "Go on I'll catch up later." I run away from deku over to aziwa.

"Sir. Sir." I yell running up to him. "Tzuki, what" I stop abruptly.

"I want to do extra training.""ok. Why tho. You were let on recommendations you don't need to speed up. "  Yahhh. "Because even if I was let in on recommendations it doesn't change the fact that I live in my brothers shadow. I won't reach the top because my brother is katsuki bakugo. I'll reach the top because I'm Mitzuki Bakugo. I'll be a hero. And I'll surpass my brother." I cleanch my first remembering how I was frowned upon. Called a monster. So much pain. "I admire your will to actually try. Some would gladly use your situation to there advantage" I nobbed and looked at him our eyes coming to meet. "You will start after school training tommorow. I exspect great things out of you. ""Yes Sir""go home Bakugo""it's Tzuki sir" he smiled at me. And I ran off.

I ran down the road and up the hill, around the corner and to the apartment.

"I'm back aunty" I yell coming in. I slip my shoes off and leave them by the door I walk over to the table were the food is. Steamed rice and miso soup one of my favorites. "Hello Tzuki how was school dear.""it was nice aunty. It's fun showing off how good I am with my skills" I said putting my hand to my chest covering the self esteem and hatred with an ego.

"So why did you stop to talk to aziawa""oh just some extra credit" I can't tell them that I'm actually wanting to do extra training. My quirk takes lots of blood over using it can be dentramental. If I'm not carful my power will be the death of me.

"I'm tiered aunty so I think I'll head to bed.""ok dear""oh yah mom I should probably head to bed aswell" me and deku get up and walk to his room. I walk over to the closet and full out my beding and lay it on the floor in front of the desk. I grab an outfit and go change into the bathroom. I was in a purple T-shirt and blue and white shorts. I walk back to the room and lay down.

"Why don't you and katchan move in with me and mom?"" We don't want to burden you more then we have already. Besides inko just thinks that our relationship is really bad because dad left. She doesn't know about the beating.""true but we can tell her""izuku I love you. We have always been friends your like a brother to me. But for fuck sake you can be stupid. She will call the cops then if my mom gets out she'll kill me. No I can't put me and katsuki at risk like that.""fine. I just really hope you come to your sence."

Morning

Ring ring my alarm goes of and I lift my head. I get up and put my beding away and take a shower. I blow dry my hair and fix up my bangs. I put on my uniform and wake deku up. I walked out of the room to let him get ready

"Morning auntie I'm leaving out early and be out late. Tell izuku I'm at school bye""ok by deary"
I slip on my shoes and take of for school.

I make it up to school and walk in.i look around and see no one else is around so I make my way to the cafeteria. I walk up to a vending machine to get some coffee. Ghh this is what I get for leaving early. I put in some money. I pushed the bottom. Oh thank the Lord they serve coffee. I turn around and pull out my phone. I was walking not paying attention.

Oh shit. I hit something and went back landing on my rear. Ow. "Oh sorry about that " oww. Ew why do I taste blood. I looked up and saw that classic yellow hair. It was denki. The hell. Why is here so early. He put his hand out so he could help me up. I took his hand and got up. Wiping my skirt off. I looked up at denki he is quite a ways taller then me. "Oh shit your bleeding" denki franticly reached for the cloth in his pocket.

He grabbed my chin and gently wiped away the blood from my mouth I felt my face fluster. "Are you ok Tzuki""yah I'm ok. I guess my fang caught my lip when I fell" I pull my face away and cover it. "thank you kaminari"  "yah no problem anyways why are you here so early." I lift my face from my hands. "I could ask you the same." He looked at me nervous. After all we are here 3 hours early people will start showing up in two hours."I came to do some extra training. I'm a bit behind since I didn't place very high for entrance""oh I'm here to train as well." He looked down at me and smile"cool. Umm. You want to train together then.""yah."

We both went an changed clothes.

"Ok so just a heads up. My quirk is kinda gross. It's not fun to get hit with.""ah it's fine. I didn't get to fight you but I did watch the replay of your fight."

We both got into a fighting stance. "How about no quirk this round" I said to him and he grinned and nodded.

We both ran at each other. He swung at me first. I ducked under bringing my foot out and kick the back of his leg. He falls to the ground and trips me. He held me down. I forced my legs beneath me and slid my hand under his arm. I hit his chest causing him to go back and use my legs to push myself up. I lung at him and slip right under his leg and pull his ankle making him hit the ground face first. Then I get of his back and slip my arm under his throat and pull up. He starts to hit the ground declaring my victory.

With no passing words we start the second round. I scratch my arm allowing the blood to flow. Denki charges at me. I avoid his attack. Shit. My body has to warm up before I'm able to take control of my blood. And it's cold in the gym. Whyyy???. Finally it's warm enough and I send sharp shards of blood to denki. Now he's ready. I forced a large amount of blood out and cover myself. And he shocks up the gym. I quickly pull away and create my 'signitur" tenticals. Grabbing him and throwing him. My arm starts going numb from how much blood I pulled out. My arm is a lot weaker then the other parts of my body from strain. That's why I normally use my legs and back when I need to use large quantities of blood. I quickly use my blood to rap up my arm and hit my nose. No engho to break it just enough to make it bleed. I send it of braking it to fragments and have him pined to the wall. No were for him to go. Making me the winner. I realeas the blood control and he falls. I start feeling really dizzy. Light headed. I hit the ground and denki runs up to me

"Wo Tzuki you ok.""y-yah it's just an effect from my quirk. Hehe" I look up at him. And he helps me up. "Let's go get your wounds fixed up denki.""same for you. Your quirk must take a lot from you hu""yah" we went and changed back into our uniforms. Then to the nurses office.

"Hello there deary's your here early. Oh do you need help ""no ma'am I heal quickly and there no broken bones, just scratching." I told the nurse and she walked over to a cabnit and handed us some bandaging.

Denki sat on the counter as I bandaged his arm with a large scrape from the wall. I put two bandaids on his face. "Any more places""well uh. Y-yah. But I'll have to take my shirt off.""oh. O- ok that's fine" I'm about to see this man without a shirt on. Keep your shit together Tzuki. He undose his shirt and sets it down. He has a large cut on his side. That's probably going to scar up. I took the long wrap and wrapped his lower waist up. I looked up and he was covering his face with is hand. He was flustered. I giggled and finished up. He put his shirt back on. "Wow your good at fixing people up. "" Yah well you get used to it after doing it so long "

I hop up on the counter and denki started wrapping up my arm. Then a bandaid on my jaw up by my mouth where a peice of the wall hit me. Then i asked him to turn around. I undid the top of my shirt and wrapped my shoulder up. When I hit the ground my body drug up a little. I fixed my shirt and was ready to go.

Me and denki then made our way to class. Without relisting that 2 hours had gone by we walk into class covered in band aids.

"Woo what happens to you two did y'all get beat up by some thugs" Mina said in a chippy voice. Then my brother got up from his chair. He did not look happy. "What the fuck did you do to mi sister Pikachu. I swear if you did this I'll kill you." I grabbed my brother by the waist and pulled him back."katsuki it's fine. We were training this was from my quirk""hm. Ok. Just please be careful. Your to reckless with that quirk of yours. Gramps died because he was reckless remember that." My brother said to me and ruffled up my hair."I know". Sometimes I wonder if my quirk is more of a curse then a blessing.

Fuck

_____________

Hey guys mouse here sorry I kinda forgot about this story but here's a nice long chapter. Is this the beginning of friendship?love? Or rivery"