Christmas special

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but iv been busy with work and school. And sadly on the 12/21/22 I lost one of my very close friends in a car accident. So I have been pretty upset the last few days with it being so close to Christmas and all. But nothing makes me happier then giving people something to read so here is a Christmas special.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"KATSUKI THERE TRYING TO PUT ME IN A SANTA DRESS!!" I wined as Mina dragged me to my dorm room. Then ochako locked the door with me in it.

"Ochako please help meeeee~" she giggled and pounced me. After some struggling they managed to get the plad pj pants off of me as well as the black and yellow hoodie that Denki was letting me borrow.

"Mina don't step on the hoodie it's denkis" I grabbed it and threw it to my bed. After some more struggling and being pulled around they had managed getting a dress on me.

I had no problem with dresses and skirts but it's cold outside and the furr on the dress is itchy.

I walk to the mirror and I have a red dress on. It has long sleeves with lace on them and fur. The bottom gose put and a small petite skirt underneath with red stockings with mistletoe on the top of it. There are cloves that go up a little past my rist and there red and fingerless with fluff on the end of it. The top of the dress was cut in a heart shape and showed more cleavage then I liked. And to top it off was a short clip on cape type thing. It covered most my chest and my shoulders and was red with fluff.

My hair was pulled back into pigtails and I had a Santa hat on it. I got closer to the mirror when I noticed a little black lightning bolt on to the furr of the hat and it reminded me of denki.

The put healed boots on me despite my protest. Mina grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my dorm.

She dragged me to the living room where everyone was in Santa out fits of Christmas type clothes. They had even managed to get katsuki to wear a Santa hat and jacket. We looked at each other and started laughing. "I can't believe she actually convinced you" I said between breathy laughing and katsuki said,"I can't believe they actually beat you."  . We continued to laugh for a minute until I see his phone light up. I grab his phone and take off running. I'm eventually talked and pushed down.

Everyone gathered around the tree and me and kirishima handed out gifts to everyone. Everyone got a little something.

I got a gifts from katsuki,deku, ochako and one from aziawa. It was weird seeing my teachers gift but understandable because I tend to talk to o him a lot. Over the months he has became closer to me.

Katsuki got me a new sticker book. I had kept telling him that I was out. And he got me a quilt that was soft and it was black and orange. Deku got me some journals since I like to wright and ochako gave me a bracket with red diamonds on it. Aziawa got me mug with two cats. A black cat and a talico. One of the big things we have in common is a love for cats.

After gifts we had some dinner. I wasn't hungry so I didn't bother making a plate for myself. Instead I made myself a drink and noticed that Denki wasn't anywhere around once dinner started. I made him a drink and walked to the balcony where he was leaning over the rails in his Santa suit.

"So they made you wear one too."vi smiled and leaned on the rails handing him his drink that he gladly accepted .

"Oh yah, I don't know it's kinda comfortable." He laughed and I smiled more .

"So why aren't you with everyone denki..."

"O-oh I just dont have an appetite right now what about you"

"Same"
He frowned at me. "no,I can tell by the way your looking that there's something else"

He could read me like a book. He had picked up so much it's almost like katsuki.

"Well to be honest I just don't know how to spend Christmas. Me and katsuki always spent it alone...in our room." He gave me a look of sympathy. It made the back of my mouth hurt a little as the urge to cry begin to build.

He could tell I was upset because he was quick to change the subject he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small box wrapped with a burgundy paper. He layed it on my hand. "Sorry I was going to give it to you earlier but I didn't get to with everyone taking you. " We both laughed a little.

"Oh and thanks for the gift" he lifted his arm and his sleeve fell from his wrist reviling the bracelet I make him. It is woven with yellow and black rope and in the middle is an obsidian lightning bolt beaded in the middle.

I had worked hard to make it for him and even learned the skill to do it. I looked back down at the box and I pulled it open. A little wooden jewelry box sat in my hand.i slowly opened it.

A gorgeous gold chained necklace with a ruby locket covers in vines and roses. It was small and delicate.

"Denki it's gorgeous..." I lift my head back up he grabs the necklace in from me and I turn around. I  move my hair and he wraps the chain around me and clamps the back.  I turn back around and face to face with denki.

Everything seems to just stop all at once. our faces get closer and my skin heats up then I'm yanked away. I look behind me and see my brother and kirishima grabbing denki. "What the hell katsuki" I said wailing my arms around. He just drags my limp body back into the building. I accept defeat and let him drag me back where we where everyone had been eating dinner. 

Katsuki sat me down in frount of him at the table. Eveyone stood behind him and smiled big. Kats looked behind him and glared at everyone. Other than kirishima,denki and deku everyone backed away and left. Now the five of us stood around eachother.

Kstsuki held a thin present wrapped with black paper with explosions on it. Very much like katsuki.

I opend the gift and under was an envolpe. I opend it up and read the paper inside.  It said that my brother has sibling guardian. I couldnt help bit cluch the paper. I looked at the ground and strted to cry. My mother no longer can hurt me.

Katsuki kept his promise. They took me bacj to my dorm becuase i started crying. Apperently deku,kirishima and denki had helped katsuki fight for me. I hugged them all and for once ksts hugged me bsck infrount of our friends. And I let myself sink into the hug.

Eventually deku and kirishima left. Ochako came in and dragged my brother out of the room. It was just me and denki at the end of it. We played some video games that he got. He sat with his back on the wall since my bed was pushed up to the corner of the room. I sat between his legs and played with him. At some point I had fallen asleep on him. I didn't wake up till he layed me down with a quilt and curled up to me. It wasn't long before I fell back asleep.

_________________________________________merry late Christmas guys I got a new phone so I was busy setting it up yesterday and I'm in the middle of moving lol. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this takes place in the future so sadly tzuki's mom still has rights to her:((. Also I'm still deciding if I want this to impact the plot but I don't have time to think Bout it today because I need to publish it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS