danm it

I ended up staying after school longer then I wanted to yesterday. I was to tiered to walk all the way to inkos place so I just stayed at the hotel with my brother. Now we where on our way to school

Tzuki - bold
Bakugo - italics

What the hell. Why are there so many reporters the hell if I know. Me and katsuki where trying to get to class when a reporter grabbed my shoulder "what's it like being a student of All Might. Oh wait aren't you the slug villain twins." I drew my shoulder away from her. Would you leave us the fuck alone we have class."please tell us" at that point I was annoyed hey she said to leave us alone hag katsuki don't call people hags it's rude. And you. You shouldn't be here your disruptive to the students. Besides we won't tell you anything so go home . I grabbed my brothers hand and ran through the gates.

We made it to class.

Time skip.

"We should vote for our class president." idea said. Or well yelled. Our teacher just layed on the floor and fell asleep in his beanbag. I wanted to ask if he had a spare. I'm so sleepy. "Hey Tzuki, here's your coffee I noticed you didn't come to class with one like you normally do." Denki handed me a cup of ice coffee. The same mocha ice coffee I drink every morning."oh. Thank you kaminari""hey you don't need to address me by my last name call me denki. Your the only person I'm close with that address me so formal.""oh. Um ok. Well thanks again for the coffee Denki" I could feel my face heat up a little. Why do I keep getting butterflies I've only known him for a few days.

Eventually we all went around and put in our votes.

Izuku Midorea-3
Mitzuki Bakugo-3
Momo yahyahrozu-2

"We have a tie between midoriya and Bakugo." Four eyes yelled at the class."it's Tzuki""yes of course sorry for offendeding you""it's good.".

"They can't both be class prez can they?" Denki said a bit confused."no we can't so I'll vice" I said to the class standing up and walking over to deku and grabbed the collar of his shirt and drag him behind me. "Ok the. Izuku midoriya  is the class president and Mitzuki Bakugo is vice." Aziawa said in his sleepy voice.
Then it was time for lunch.

Normally I would sit with my brother for lunch but deku asked me to eat with him and his friends. "Mochi!!" That's what I call uraraka. We get along really well. She's among some of my closes friends ist just hard hanging out with her since I'm always training or with my brother.

We were eating our food and talking when a question came up if  four eyes was rich. The went on explaining how he was from a family of heros. The uraraka looked at me with a serious face"what about you Tzuki. You must have good money. You have a nice phone and your bag and earrings are high quality.""oh yah. Well I'm not rich but we have good money my mom's a fashion designer so." I think her eyes turned to sparkles for a second.

I went back to eating when I felt my mouth salivat and my stomach turn. I always had a week stomach witch steamed from bad allergies. I guess I didn't catch something in my food. I quickly stood up and ran for the bathroom. I ended up throwing up anything I ate. I walked out the stall and washed my face. I grabbed the toothbrush I carry with me and brush my teeth. I was fixing my uniform when the alarms went off.

I grabbed my bag and took off. Crap why did I come to the 3rd floor there's a restroom on the 1st floor. Uh. Oh yah because this one is cleaner. I was running down the hall when I came to a stop. I felt chills go down my body.  "Haha, you actually got in. Your really trying to be a hero." The man walked up and grabbed my shoulder putting up his middle finger. "What do you want. Just leave me alone""oh come on. Join me. You know you want to." I quickly pulled away from him. I scratched my upper thigh and took of for the window. I jumped out catching myself in the garden blood just a few feet under the window making it slope so I could slide down with out getting hurt. I quickly ran to the other side of the school and found Aizawa.

"I need to talk to you and the principal. Now." He looked at me a nodded everyone started going back in the school as me and my teacher headed to the principal office.

"A villain was in the school. Hall6 on the 3rd floor. Blue shaggy hair,all black clothes and scars on his face. Please be careful. I have a feeling he's after me and All might.he did this once before. Back in middle school. He went after me for my quirk""thank you Ms. Bakugo we will keep you updated on the matters.""thank you" then the principal looked away and talked on the microphone."hello student please make way to the cafeteria you have 15 extra minutes due to the sudden evacuation." He then sent me on my way. Aizawa had already left so we could talk in private.

I was walking down the hall when I saw All might. I thought he was off today. He went behind the corner and smoke came from his body. Oh yah. I should probably tell him I Know. (I love putting in surprises for you guys there will be a lot more in the future. Things that the charger has know that the reader hasn't). I walked up to him. Cover in smoker eventually it faded away. And he saw me

He jumped back. And yelled."shh all might don't yell or more then just me and deku will Know your secret.""wait what. Uh hold come here first." I followed him into a room. "How do you know about me and what all do you know."

"On the first day of school I stayed behind to ask Aizawa something and on my way home you ran right past me. You were heading the same direction as me so I ran after you to ask for an autograph. Then I saw you stop by deku and we'll. Deflate. I listened to your conversation and put everything together and I know you can't stay in hero form for long and I also know that. You gave deku a quirk. I was going to stay quiet but it felt wrong."

"Well I appreciate you telling me instead of telling others. But now that you know you have to swear you won't tell a soul. If word got out that my power could be given to others then villains would go after Midoriya.""I swear. But I want tabs on him. I need to make sure he's ok and help him control his power. I have a dangerous quirk to. It took years for me to get used to my quirk without almost killing myself in the process.""well I can't tell you no. Especially with that much dedication to your friend. Ok. Mitzuki Bakugo you must swear to never tell anyone our secrets as long as you keep quite you will be involved""I swear.". Then I stood up and went to the door. "You should hurry your going to be late and I'll tell yound Midoriya about you " I nodded and walk. Well ran out.

I walked through the door seeing my classmates. My brother stood up and walked over grabbing my shoulders"where the hell were you. What happened I asked a bunch of people where you were and deku said you didn't feel good. I thought you died or some shit." My brother. My lovely asshole of a brother. "I'm fine I was talking with some teachers." I pulled my brother in for a hug. He put his hand on my face trying to push me away. He didn't like showing affection in public. "Hey Tzuki you ok your jacket it's ripped." I looked down to see a large tear in my jacket. I pulled it of thanking denki. "Here use mine I have a spare in my bag." He pulled his off and held it open for me. I bottend it is. It was pretty big on me but it's fine. I bowed thanking him and he lifted me back up."no need to bow your all good".

I went over to my desk and fell asleep.

Jeez today has made me really sleepy