Tenth wish

-"Welcome to my boundary !" Hanako-kun said to his assistant, while still having his hands over her eyes. 

After Yashiro had called her parents, Hanako-kun led her to the girls' toilets. Once they arrived, he told her that sleeping in his boundary would be better since nobody could see her, and as it was his, she didn't risk anything. 

-"Hanako-kun, I can't see anything, you know ?" she said, as he wasn't taking his hands off. 

-"Aww... little daikon is so curious to see what my boundary is like ?" he replied, taking his hands off her eyes. 

What she saw stunned her. Over them was a beautiful starry sky, but it was quite different from the sky she was used to see in the real world. There, the moon was much bigger, or closer, the stars were shinning bright, but the deep and calm night atmosphere remained. 

Hanako-kun grew a little bit shy. After all, his boundary was a private part of himself, and even if he didn't show it, he was quite nervous. Actually, nobody ever came to his boundary but himself, and now, so did her. She held a special place for him, even though she may not have known that.

As she was still not saying a thing, which reminded him of earlier on the roof, Hanako-kun waited patiently, looking at her admiring the sky. 

-"So... What do you think, Yashiro ?" 

-"It's so... wow." she said, not able to find words expressing her feelings. 

-"Wow ?" he repeated, amused. 

-"Yes... I love it, Hanako-kun !" she said, finally looking at him instead of the stars. 

He smiled, glad that it made her happy. 

Somehow, Yashiro felt that his boundary was warm. It has a comforting feeling, like a hug. She, then, thought that Hanako-kun had been lonely for decades, and that he couldn't get any warm hug, so his boundary may have been the only place where he could feel safe. It was a soft place to be, and she was really surprised that such a strong supernatural had a nice boundary. Every time she had visited one, it was always cold, or menacing like Yako's. She wondered what could his Yorishiro be, what could Hanako-kun love the most ? She knew he loved space, that's why there was a beautiful sky in here. 

-"Come there, Yashiro !" he said as he was already far ahead, walking toward a huge house. 

She caught up as he waited for her. He was kind of happy she was there. She made his boundary even better, even more comforting. They walked together, as she was looking everywhere. 

-"So, it's your house ?" she asked. 

-"It was, when I was alive." he admitted. "Actually, it looked a lot like this one." he said, remembering his past. 

-"Oh... I see." she said. She couldn't figure out if he was happy, sad or shy. Hanako-Kun was nostalgic, but she didn't know much about his past, she thought it was really hard and depressing. 

He looked at her, while she was reflecting. His lips curved into a smile, she was cute. 

-"Ghosts usually don't sleep, it rarely happen to rest our mind, so I don't use the bedrooms." he began, while entering the house.