Epilogue

As one of you requested it, here it is ! Hope you enjoy it ^^ Thank you a lot for your feedback, it means a lot !!! ( Yes, a chapter a year later after the official end, but I mean, enjoy !)

It was a morning like any other one. A morning like any past other from the five past decades for Yashiro Nene, also called Hanako-san of the bathroom. It had nothing different. It did not need to be different. 

Yet, it has been some time now, that her and the former Hanako, now Amane, had met again. She had made up her mind : it would never be the same as when she used to be Hanako's assistant. Never would she ever be saved by Hanako-kun. And that was because he did not exist anymore. Instead, she was the one saving Amane-kun. She was the one in charge of the other school wonders. She was the one and only Hanako-san.

While she was in her bathroom, at the third floor of the school, the young boy was currently in class. It was physics class, known to be his favorite. It was all the more better since Tsuchigomori was teaching this class, and Amane had always loved his lesson, although this time, he seemed to be a bit off. 

His teacher, that Amane knew was a supernatural, had seemed to notice it, and at the end of the lesson, he asked Amane if everything was alright. 

-"Nothing important." was his sole answer as he left the classroom. 

But it was important. At least, to him. His heartbeat felt so unfamiliar, yet so real. His dreams every night made no sense. And here he was, hoping he would have been born in a different time : when Yashiro was still alive. 

In his dreams, he always saw a girl that was looking like Yashiro. She was the exact same, except that she was alive, and that she wore different clothes. In his dreams, he felt alone, empty, yet as soon as the smiling girl came near him, he would feel that particular warmth inside. The same he would often feel near Hanako-san. In his dreams, he found himself desperate to make her live. 

And that's when it clicked. He had to find a way to make Yashiro, Hanako-san, as smiling, as happy, as lively as the girl in his dream. The current Yashiro had been alone for years, thinking that she would never meet Hanako anymore. Even as she met Amane, she still felt alone, now that she was in Hanako's place. 

As he went upstair, to reach the third floor, his mind drifted to the dream he had had last night. In this dream, he had been helping human Yashiro to get closer to a guy. He remembered giving her advice, several one, to get closer to him. He also remembered the slight jealousy he would feel. 

That's how he made his plan : he would make her happy thanks to the advice he had found in his dream. Pretty crazy, but the Yashiro of his dreams was always smiling, so it was worth a shot. 

First, he decided that he would give her a gift. In his dreams, he had advised Yashiro to give he boy she liked a card along with... vegetables. However, Amane wasn't really good at gardening. No, but he was good at astronomy. Thus, he went to the library and got a book that dealt with stars. 

-"Yashiro ! Are you here ?" he asked, entering the bathroom, only to find nobody inside. He had hoped she would be there so that he could have taught her about stars, and especially one that shine really brightly. In his pockets, he had made her a small lucky charm bracelet, space themed. Sure, he wasn't the best at crafting, and he was quite ashamed about it. That's why he would have rather explained her some facts before actually giving it to her. Nevertheless, since she was not there, he simply put his small present in her stall, along with a card he had made : "Thank you for everything you do, Yashiro !"