A Random Conversation between Herc & Burr

(Pretend this is good.) 

Ever wonder what would happen if everyone decided to go somewhere and forgot to invite Aaron? Well, that was exactly the situation they were in and Herc decided to stay back with him, going against the multiple protests made by everyone else, even Aaron found himself disagreeing with his plan. Despite all of that, Herc did it anyway which led to the current situation.

Burr was sat on one of the couches, reading a book that he'd picked off the shelf several hours ago, Herc was seated on another one of the couches and kind of just stared in Aaron's direction; thinking about something. This by itself hadn't bothered him, no, it was the fact that he had been doing this for the past hour was the issue. He found himself shifting under the others gaze before letting out a sight and looking in his direction.

"What?" He questioned, tilting his head a bit and awaited a response. "You need friends." He scoffed and rolled his eyes, only slightly offended. "I have friends."

"No, you have siblings. Not the same thing."

"I'm fine on my own."

"No, you aren't. You had friends before, but those friends are now your brothers and you can't find it in you to get new ones, so not only do you not have friends, you also don't have a social life." He leaned back into the couch and stared at Aaron, waiting for a reaction.

Closing his book, Burr set it to the side and glared at the other. "Who the hell needs a social life? I have the voices in my head to keep me company-"

"Wait- No, that's a new problem." Herc interrupted, sitting up from his previous position. Aaron now wore a confused expression, his head tilted slightly to the side. "How is that a problem?"

"It's a problem because-" With that he cut himself off, not really having a proper reason besides the fact that it wasn't normal. Even If he did say that Aaron probably wasn't going to listen to him. He let out a sigh, asking a different question before doing anything else.

"Does anyone else know about them?" He looked at Burr, awaiting an answer. The other shook his head. "Why?"

"No one ever asked. Plus, it would be an odd thing to randomly say in the middle of a conversation." He shrugged, glancing back at his book before looking back at Herc, who wore a slightly concerned expression. "You said it in the middle of ours though."

"Eh, it was related." He defended

"Really?"

"It was related enough."

"It wasn't but I'm now intrigued. What kind of things do they say?" He questioned curiously, wondering if it was ordinary conversations or like the way it's portrayed on TV. He was aware that it'd be different for everyone, but he just wanted to know how it was for him in particular.

They shrugged a bit, glancing to no where in particular until he answered. "Uhm, currently they're just doing their own thing, but I did make out one word. Tabasco."

"T- Tabasco?"

"Yes."

Take that as the ending bro- I don't know where I was going with that.