A date?

Yo! I have returned to you with a new chapter! I know it's been a while but that's why I gift you with an extra long one. I apologise for any and all spelling errors. See this as part 2 to 'John just wants a boyfriend'. I was gonna go through them and make the entire thing a bit more in character but this took two day to do and I couldn't be bothered honestly.

Collage!Au 

Arron was sat on his bed, reading a book that he had been meaning to get for the past week. He heard his door open and only spared the sound one glance, seeing the one and only Thomas Jefferson walking in. Burr reverted his eyes back to his book, the paying the other man much mind as he was quite used to his antics by now.

Jefferson made his way over to Burrs' bed, before climbing onto it, and laying his head on Burr's legs and just laid there quietly. A few minutes passed again before Burr peered over the top of his book and took in his expression. He wore a slightly sour look with a bit of disappointment mixed in there as well. Burr let out a sigh, closing his book and putting it to the side. Thomas wasn't one to stay quiet for long, especially when something happens that particularly upsets him. He'd usually storm in and go on a little rant, stopping Burr from whatever he was doing just so he could listen to him. So, this time when that wasn't the case, he couldn't help bit be a bit curious.

He folded his arms and looked in the others direction. "Alright, spill, what's on with you?" Thomas turned his head a bit, so he was now looking in his direction. "What?" His tone was soft and uninterested. "You're never this quiet unless you truly fucked something up. So spill, what happened?"

Thomas let out a groan, rolling over completely, folding his arms on the other's legs before placing his head on them. Still looking in Burrs direction, he let out a sigh. "Just let me wallow in my failures in peace!" He wined, burring his head in his arms.

Burr rose an eyebrow, "Failure? Well now I know it's something bad." He sat up a bit more, causing the other male to move over slightly, letting out another groan. "Nooooo- You don't wanna know, you'll be disappointed in me..."

"Your existence is disappointing enough; I don't think you could top that." Thomas proceeded to glare at him for the comment, even though he was more than well aware that the other was joking. He moved one of his arms groping around for something that Burr couldn't really figure out in the moment. After a moment, he finally found what he was looking for, gripping onto it, and throwing it at where he assumed Burrs face was.

Burr didn't say anything, momentarily dazed. He shook his head, pulling himself out of the daze, staring at a smirking Thomas for a moment before scoffing and looking away. "You did not just throw a pillow at me." The other looked away, mocking a look that would suggest he was thinking about it. After a bit he shrugged as best as his current position would allow. "I don't know. Did I?"

With that, he took the one closest to him and hit the back of Thomas' head with it, causing his head to collide into his arms. He jerked up with a gasp and just blinked a couple times, gathering himself. He then stared at Burr, who stared back. Then seemingly at the same time they both lunged for the pillows that were piled on Burrs' bed.

-

After a long while of their pillow fight, they eventually ended in their current position. Burr was laying on the bed panting heavily while Thomas, who was also heavily panting, was on top of him with his legs wrapped around his waist to stop him from retreating to find another pillow. Thomas gripped the pillow in his hand, that he held high above the both of them. After a moment, he brought the pillow down and wacked Aaron in the face with it. He let out a heavy sigh, collapsing face first onto the mattress below them, right next to the other. At this point Aarons room was a mess, now having pillows flung everywhere, his sheets were halfway off the mattress and his lamp was on the floor.