one more note..

Okay, this note is to clear up a few things because I don't think I can move on with my 'wattpad career' without talking about it.

I am not dead.

Roughly a year ago when my book was getting bigger and getting a lot of attention I was losing a bit of motivation to  continue it. Not because I didn't like the book or the characters or wasn't enjoying writing it but because I was getting a lot of messages about it.

I have a lot of people who supported me through it and I really enjoyed befriending them but there were others who were rather aggressive with their comments.

To put it simply I got several different death threats and people telling me they are going to k*ll themselves if I didn't update my book.

Now to someone who was 14-15 at the time that is a lot to process and very overwhelming. They might have not meant it or meant it lightly but again I had a handful of people dming or commenting or putting writing on my storyboard about it.

It was extremely stressful. And so I went inactive but that didn't make them stop. So a few of my discord friends thought faking my friends was a good way out. It was meant to go on till april (april fools which wasn't a long wait) simply to make them stop and as a 'haha' kinda joke.

But life got in the way and we all got carried away with our own things. I wasn't active for a while anyways so I also forgot about it.

Which brings us here! It was a rather immature reaction and it was unfair to everyone here who seriously believed it.

I am deeply sorry for the emotional rollercoaster that must have been but I do hope you understand with this explanation.

Furthermore, I would like to thank you all for your worry and concern, a lot of you left kind messages and I apologize that you had to write it to begin with.

I was young and didn't know how to react to such a situation- I obviously didn't realize how many it would impact nor how it would impact others.

I hope you can all understand.