End button

(A/N Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating yesterday I really wasn't feeling it so I just worked on the one-shot book. But in other news you guys really have me thinking about a sequel and I just might do it. Maybe.)

He sat at the edge of his bed, one of his hands held a fistful of his hair while the other gripped the sheets. The headaches never lasted long- at most around five minutes. But even while knowing that it didn't take away the pain. It hurt to think and it felt like he was at the brink of tears. He took a deep shaky breath.

"Come on Peter you've been through worse," the teen encouraged himself to just ignore the pain. This headache only lasted three minutes. And once it had seemed to die down Peter leaned back in his bed glancing up at the time. He should've already been out of the apartment.

He quickly slipped on his shoes before grabbing his bag and walking out. As he walked through the apartment he made sure to peek into May's room to see her fast asleep. Peter had assured her yesterday that he could walk to the internship not wanting her to miss out on sleep because of him. She really did work too hard.

The sun had slowly been rising, peeking over the tall buildings. Peter stopped in an alleyway making sure to look left and right before waking in. Luckily it was empty and he quickly changed into his Spider-Man suit. Swinging to the internship would be much faster than walking.

And so that's what he did. Little did he know that once he arrived there Tony stood next to his window watching Spider-Man drop into an alleyway only for a few minutes later Peter Parker appearing and not Spider-Man.

(*Line Break*)

Peter was happily chatting away with Bret as they both sat attempting to figure out how to go about their new project. Tony had a deadline and didn't want to risk missing it so he made the two pause on their work and help him out. He didn't trust the avengers enough to let them help. Bruce would occasionally pop in to help momentarily only to disappear again.

Peter was questioned a lot by Bruce and even Tony asking if there were any side effects to the hit he had yesterday and to how he was feeling. But he only shook his head and said he felt fine. Bruce pushed wanting to run at least a few tests to make sure but the boy only managed to change the topic and what started out at a medical conversation turned into more of a fanboy talking to a scientist.

It seemed only Bret caught on to the different behavior Tony had. He was much quieter than usual only watching the exchanges.

"Hey, Tony sir are you alright?" Bret decided to speak up having the teen stop to turn curiously.

The billionaire stared blankly at Bret and then at Peter before nodding his head. "Late night is all," he said before diving back into his work.

Later in the day, Tony began to think. His thoughts were filled but he pushed to the side drowning himself in his work. He was watching Bret and Peter from across the room and a sudden idea came into mind. He would find out who Flower was eventually. And if Spider-Man is Peter and Flower is also Spider-Man wouldn't that make Peter... Flower? It was a possibility. It might've been a big coincidence. He knew he could've easily asked Pepper and got his answer there but what if it wasn't Peter? Would he be disappointed? He couldn't be. It felt wrong.

With a frustrated huff, Tony pulled out his phone swiping through his contacts. There was an easy solution to his problem. His thumb hovered over the call button right below Flower's name. He pressed his lips together before clicking it, his heart rate picking up immediately.

A silence filled the room before a phone began to ring. Peter paused whatever he was doing to lean forward to his phone. He grinned and picked up his phone to answer. Tony had sucked in a sharp breath. What was he supposed to do now?