Guy in a chair

(A/N I almost made Bruce say 'smh' I'm glad I bothered to scan through the text before publishing. However, Bucky learning emoticons is my character development for him.)

"Yo Ned, can you come over?" His fingers were tapping at the back of his phone that was placed up to his ear. He was pacing his room seeing as the pain had returned back to bearable.

"Yeah, dude. But don't you have the internship?" Ned's voice was heavy and Peter could tell he'd just woken up.

"I'm taking a sick day thanks to May. How fast can you get here?" He stepped into his kitchen knowing he needed to eat something before his system gave up on him.

"Very soon. Why did something happen?"

"I need help figuring something out. I'll explain more when you get here," he felt sick as he clutched his chest with his free hand.

"Is it 'guy in the chair' time?" Ned sounded hopeful as there was shuffling on his end.

"Yes, but don't tell MJ. At least not now," his fiddling didn't stop.

He was worried. Worried about the outcome. He hoped it was nothing. That it was just Peter overreacting. It's why he didn't tell anyone. Why he didn't ask Mr. Stark about the mission or the weapon. Or ask Ned to help him out. Because he was worried once it was confirmed. Confirmed that there really was something wrong with him now. What was he going to do? He felt powerless.

Tony
:(

Natasha
:(

Clint
:(

Pepper
:(

Sam
:(

Bucky
:((((

Peter
:/

Clint
You've brought sadness

Bruce
Too much of it

Steve
Please come back

Peter
I'm convinced

Let me get ready and I'll be on my way

Pepper
No, don't you even think about it.

Though I'd love you back you stay home and rest Peter

Tony
If he can't come to us let's go to him!!

Peter
Let's not do that

Bucky 
He can't stop all of us.

Steve
Wouldn't that be breaking and entering?

Natasha
It doesn't count if it's done out of love

Bucky
It doesn't count as long as you don't get caught.

Sam
N o

That's still illegal

Bruce
That's not how it works?

Pepper
Nat has point

Peter
Guys no-

Clint
We can bring soup!