Minecraft

Peter
N e d

Ned

Dude

I'm bored

Let's hang out?

Ned
Hey man

Sorry but I've got a test tomorrow

And you know when we hang out we get nothing done

Peter
You've got a point

It's fine! Good luck with studying

(*Switched to another chat*)

Peter
MJ!!

MJ
What's up Spidey-boy?

Peter
Shhhhh they might hear

MJ
Who's they?

Peter
The world!

MJ
You dork

What did you need?

Peter
I'm bored!

Are you free?

MJ
Aww I'm sorry Peter

I'm stuck babysitting tonight :(

Peter
Oh

That's okay! I'll find something else to do

MJ
Don't do anything reckless

Peter
No promises!

(*Switched to another chat*)

Peter
Mr. Stalker?

I hope I'm not interrupting anything

But all my friends seem to be busy

And May isn't home

The internship is tomorrow as well

I'm pretty nervous but the desk lady looked over my papers

She said I'd do pretty good

But I'm still pretty anxious about it

Can't even sleep cause of it

...

Mr. Stalker?

Sorry for spamming you

Tony
Hey, kid, I'm here

Sorry my phone was on silent and I got caught up with work

But I can talk now! And I'm with the desk lady. I'm sure you'll do great.

Peter
Aww, thanks, Mr. Stalker sir!

But I'm still nervous

Tony
It helps to just not think about it

Peter
!! Be my distraction

Tony
Are you saying I'm only a distraction?

Peter
And a friend :)

Tony
Much appreciated Flower

Peter
I was hoping that wouldn't stick

I know you're old but do you know what Minecraft is?

Tony
That's a bit harsh :(

Of course, I know what Minecraft is!!

Peter
Great! Wanna play?

Tony
Minecraft?? Kid, I don't even know how to play

Peter
I can teach you!!

Tony
I'm going from working on important inventions that could change the world to being taught about how to play Minecraft?

Peter
Yep!

Please? It'll help my nerves!

Tony
You're lucky I like you

Peter
Yay!!

Nearly three hours had passed of the two playing. A new world had been created with Tony, for the most part, enjoying building up their house and Peter exploring the village. In the end, they not only managed to make a fairly good house (with Tony talking about upgrades) near the village that Peter had been developing well he got a cat that Tony built a whole section for.

At some point, their voice call had turned into a FaceTime as Peter had needed to show Tony the controls and what each thing did. No faces were shown. Just Peter's ceiling that consisted of glow in the dark stars and for Tony a completely black screen. It was past midnight and every time Tony had stated that Peter needed his sleep the boy just pushed it off with a 'five more minutes!'. When the five more minutes turned to more than thirty minutes Tony had put his foot down.

He realized how an internship like this could make or break a kid's future but Peter was more than capable and not getting his sleep was something he'd regret for sure. So after a few minutes of Tony talking about the internship as he emptied out his inventory in a chest with Peter giving small comments his character gone fishing Tony gave a yawn. "Alright kid I think that should be enough," he said as he noticed how the other's voice became slow in a lazy manner and rough compared to the beginning of the call where he was ecstatic.

However, when the only response he got was silence worry quickly bubbled inside of him. How long had the kid gone quiet? He turned towards his phone only for a grin to show up on his face. The angle caused a fuzzy screen but it showed light curls swooping down to brush against Peter's eyes that were closed. It was all that was shown but it was enough for Tony to have a heart attack from it. Peter just seemed so angelic. How could he worry about not being accepted?

A small hum came from the other hand before soft snores left the teen. Tony couldn't help but laugh as he shook his head. He had to admit the kid was a dork but a cute one. "Goodnight Flower," and with that, the call ended.