3

Venti's POV

It was a peaceful and beautiful day. I was picking some apples from a tree. It was actually my neighbour's plant, but it doesn't matter. Ehe~

Suddenly, I heard a horn being blown. I perked my head up, curious.

The horn hasn't been blown in eight years, I wonder what happened?

Eight years....

I looked down at the ground.

It was the time when my mother passed. 

I shook my head clear of the thought, and quickly rushed to the gathering field.

It was packed full of people. The 'Prince Xiao Fan Club' was gathered at the front of the crowd, screaming and cheering, I wonder why?

I tilted my head, eager to know what was happening.

"Sigh...Those crazy fans...How annoying."

I turned to the source of the voice, just to see a boy about the age of 17 with middle-parted dark teal hair and teal highlights, amber orbs glaring at the crowd.

Wait.

Is that....

THE 'PRINCE XIAO'???

He was very good looking. Despite trying to blend in with the crowd by wearing a normal black hoodie and black tight pants, he still stood out effortlessly. No one seemed to notice though, as they were either busy screaming or trying to have a better look at what was going on.

What made him come out today though? I heard he rarely exits the palace.

I didn't notice I was staring at him, until he stared back at me.

"What are you looking at?" He crossed his arms.

I was startled.

"A-ah- Prince Xiao- I-"

I have never talked to a royal before, what do I do?

Do I bow???

Do I kneel down???

Do I hug his legs and cry???

His eyes widened.

The next second a hand came at me, covering my mouth.

"Mmfp hm?"

My voice came out muffled. I looked up and realised Prince Xiao was covering my mouth, he seemed to be nervous.

"Don't say my name out loud, idiot!" He whisper-shouted at me, clearly annoyed and angry.

Oh shoot.

IS HE GONNA KILL ME?

TORTURE ME?

OH NO OH NO.

I'M STILL TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!

GOD, HELP MEEEEEEEEE-

I was just about to beg for forgiveness when a man whispered into his ear. The man had brownish hair that faded into yellow, tied in a single low ponytail behind his head. He had amber eyes similar to Prince Xiao's and wore a formal tuxedo. 

Prince Xiao nodded and followed him, walking away. 

I was confused. 

Did I just get away with the terrifying punishment?

LET'S FUCKING GOOOO-

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!"

I jumped at the voice, turning my body around. I saw a young woman on the stage, holding a loudspeaker in her hands. She had purple hair that was tied into twin tails, a pointy bun on top of each tail, pink-coloured eyes glared sternly at the crowd, as if judging each and one of us.