14

(TW: Torture scenes)

Xiao's POV

After Aether had left, I was alone with the ginger and the purple-haired boy.

"Finally the fun part!" The purple head smirked widely. He cracked his knuckles.

The ginger pulled out a dagger and grinned. 

I scowled at them, retracting my legs a little.

The purple head threw a punch at my abdomen without warning, I screamed and coughed out blood.

He continued to deliver punches. I felt my head churn with every blow, blood poured out continuously. 

I tried crawling away just to have the ginger step on my arm.

He put pressure on it. I groaned.

He lowered himself to my height.

"Just a while ago you were so feisty, but now you're just a pathetic mess."

He sneered and kicked me away. My back hit the wall. I fell onto the floor, trembling in pain.

"J-just...kill me already..." I said weakly, breathing heavily.

"Aether wouldn't want that. Plus, what's the fun in it?"

He admired the sharp blade in his hands. I shivered at the sight.

"Don't worry, I'll make it slow and painful." He sneered.

I looked at the blade in fear as it started approaching me, attempting to back away pathetically.

The purple-haired boy grabbed my arm harshly. I winced at the force. The ginger stabbed the knife into my wrist and dragged it down my arm slowly, bright red flowed from it, forming a puddle of blood on the floor.

I screamed.

The pain was unbearable, like fire scorching my arm.

"Stop..." I managed out.

The ginger pulled the knife out. I flinched.

"We're not done yet." He twirled the knife in his hands like a toy, light reflecting onto his face, blood splattered on his grey suit.

He knelt down to my height and raised my chin.

"How I want to ruin this pretty face of yours."

He traced the back of the knife along my face, stopping at my chin. I felt my blood run cold and I froze.

"But Aether made a special request not to touch your face." The man rolled his eyes.

"Well, that doesn't matter."

He stabbed my hand to the ground, I winced in pain.

"As long as I'm able to hear those screams of yours, I'm satisfied." He whispered in my ear.

I shuddered.

"Scara," He called out.

He returned his gaze onto me.

"I'll let you do the honours."

I see the purple-haired boy nod. He approached me with a whip.

He slammed it on the ground mercilessly. The floor cracked at the pressure.

I stared at it terrified, huddling in a corner.

For the first time, I felt helpless.

Scared.

How I wished I could just die right there.

I just hoped for the pain to go away.

My hair was a mess, clothes tattered. My eyes glimmered with fear and trauma.

As the boy come closer, I sank lower.

He finally raised the whip and landed a hit on my skin.

The pain was overwhelming. I felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes. My skin was burning. I flinched and shut my eyes tight.

A red scar tainted the pale skin. Crimson liquid dripped from it.

I couldn't bear the sight of my wound.

The boy continued landing hits, with each one more powerful than the earlier.

I felt my energy drain with each hit, a piece of sanity torn out each time.

I would go insane if this keeps up.

I felt myself go numb, no longer feeling the pain. My eyes were no longer glowing, a hollow void was what's left.

The person finally stopped. My hair now covering my eyes, lips bloody, clothes in shreds, body littered with scars and wounds. Blood stained every inched of the floor, it was a gruesome sight.

"Look at you, what a mess." The ginger snickered.

"Pathetic." The purple-haired boy scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Let's get out of here."

They left and locked the steel door, leaving me alone, bloody, bruised and lifeless in the dark.

.

.

.

.

.

HI!

I feel so good letting Xiao suffer this ain't right-

AnYWaYs hope you enjoyed the suffering!