16

3rd POV

Venti, Hu Tao, Ganyu and Keqing made their way to a small cottage in the outskirts of Liyue.

They were going to find a man named Zhongli.

Venti was told that Zhongli is Xiao's butler. They were pretty close and Xiao respects him tremendously. Earlier this month, Xiao had insisted Zhongli get a break from his job, so Zhongli went on a vacation.

They reached a small wooden house. They rang the doorbell and a young man opened the door.

The man had long brown hair and amber eyes like Xiao. He was very tall and handsome. He wore a casual shirt and shorts. Venti noticed he was the same man that was with Xiao on the picking day.

Venti gaped at the sight of the very tall man, he was only until his shoulder.

Zhongli gave them a friendly smile.

"What brings you here, Princess Ganyu? Oh, General Keqing and Miss Hu Tao are here as well!" He exclaimed, then looked at Venti. 

"I assume you are Prince Xiao's fiancé, Prince Venti?" Zhongli smiled warmly at him. He nodded and smiled back.

No wonder Xiao likes him so much, he's so friendly. Venti thought.

"Zhongli, we are here for a very important matter." Keqing stated.

"What is it?" Zhongli became serious.

"We will talk about it inside." She replied. 

He nodded and let us in.

The inside of the house is just like any other vacation home, except with better appliances.

We sat on the couch. Zhongli poured us some tea.

"So what's the matter?" He sat down next to Hu Tao.

Ganyu sighed.

"Xiao was captured by the Fatui..."

Zhongli widened his eyes.

"WHAT?"

Keqing explained the whole incident to him. He nodded his head and thought deeply.

"You should probably go to Gunyu Ruins first. Even though it's unlikely that the Fatui will still be there, there might be some clues that may lead you to Prince Xiao." He said.

Keqing nodded. "This is what I thought about too."

"I hope you can aid us in this." Keqing stared at Zhongli. "Your help will be very valuable to us."

Zhongli smiled. 

"Of course I will help. Prince Xiao is someone I care deeply about too."

Keqing sighed and smiled.

"Thank you, Zhongli."

"No need to thank me." Zhongli shook his head.

"Right now, we need as much help as we can get." Hu Tao spoke up. Everyone nodded in agreement.

However, things don't always go as planned.

.

.

.

.

.

HI!

Short chapter today cuz I'm exhausted, I had a barbecue with my family and I feel dead rn-

I'm really sleepy-

Hope you liked it anyway :')

Bye!