7

Venti's POV

It was a fine day. Birds chirping softly, leaves rustling in the wind. Gentle sunlight shined through the window, landing on my face. 

I shuffled a bit in my bed, rubbing my eyes while sitting up. I've never had such a comfortable sleep before, this bed is truly something.

I swung my legs to the side of the bed and groggily walked to the bathroom. I did my normal morning routine and changed into a comfy maroon sweater with a black pair of tight pants.

I smiled and felt refreshed.

I stared at the clock, it said 7 in the morning. 

I didn't have anything to do.

I sat on my bed and thought for a while.

I'll go annoy Xiao. I smiled.

I fast-walked to his room. 

I smiled mischievously before trying to open the door, just to find out that he had locked it the night before.

Sigh, of course he would, dummy!

It didn't matter to me so much though, since I know how to pick a lock. 

I learnt that from countless times of trying to steal my neighbours' apples.

Oh god, how I missed those days.

I quickly unlocked the door in no time, slowly opening it and peeking inside.

A sleeping Xiao was in the bed, wrapped in a blanket that only showed his head.

I tiptoed inside while giggling a bit.

I got to the side of Xiao's bed. I stared at the pretty teal haired boy before me. His long eyelashes shut, lips slightly parted, front parted hair now covering his forehead, a strand in his face. I gently tucked the strand beside Xiao's ear.

He looked a little bit cute.

Just a little.

I smiled softly at the young boy before me.

Third POV

Xiao had been asleep for almost 30 minutes after Venti came in. He felt bored, so he decided to wake Xiao up.

"Hey, Xiao...Rise and shine! It's time to wake up!" He gently shook the boy.

Xiao groaned and turned away from him.

Not a morning person, eh? Venti chuckled.

"Hey, Xiao..." Venti shook him again.

Xiao pulled the blanket up to cover his whole head.

"Hey, if you don't get up I'm gonna kiss you." Venti snickered.

Xiao's eyes immediately shot open and he sat up at the speed of lightning.

"Jeez, do you really hate the idea of me kissing you?" Venti punched Xiao's arms while pouting.

"Yes." Xiao stated blandly while staring at him tiredly.

Venti laughed. 

"Good, cause me too!" He winked at the teal haired boy.

Xiao yawned and stretched his arms, then pulled his hair back messily with his fingers.

He was about to get out of bed when he stopped in his tracks.

"How did you get into my room?" Xiao eyed Venti suspiciously.