Not Everyone's Perfect Like You

I slept in today, still tired and thinking about what had happened yesterday. I roll over in my bed to look at my alarm clock, and see that the time was 7:48 am. My eyes grow at the sight and I jump out of bed.

I rush, trying to change and get everything ready so I'm not late to school. School for me started at 8:00 am. So I had only twelve minutes to get my things ready. I wear something easy so it's not as stressful  to get ready. I wore a Santa Cruz hoodie that was midnight black and pastel blue ripped jeans. I was about to get my makeup on, but I glanced at the clock and it was already 7:53 am. So I didn't do my makeup this morning and thought that no one would notice, but I was wrong. I put my hair half up and half down. I eat a quick breakfast which was pancakes and hurry out to school.

My butler comes and he drives me to school in my black limo. I get everything out and walk to school, to find Luka talking to Zoe. I stop as if my heart had stopped beating. I think for a moment or two if I should go up to them, and I decide I should walk up to them with a nervous feeling in me and hear them talking and giggling to each other and see Zoe having a dark shade of blush on her cheeks. I sigh thinking, maybe there's still a misunderstanding? I walk in and purposely interrupt their conversation.

"Hi Luka!" I say practically shouting.

"Hi Chlo!" He says to me smiling, and see Zoe getting a little jealous by my nickname.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" I say smirking.

He says, "Oh! We were just talking about kitty section and how Zoe wants to join."

I give Zoe a glare and she had a smug expression on her face.

"That's good-" I say still bothered that he didn't bother to even ask me to join.

Maybe I could join while we're at it? This would be a perfect opportunity to hang out with Luka! I think while daydreaming for a second.

"Oh! By the way Chlo you look extra beautiful today!"

I smile and thank him and I see Zoe getting more and more pissed off as we speak. To rub it even harder so she got the memo, I say to Luka, "by the way we have tutoring today right? What time should I come over?"

He thinks for a moment and says that we can walk to his boat after school so we can work on the homework if that's fine and we both agreed.

Zoe asks Luka if she can come over to his place the following day, and I say, "Oh so unfortunate but Luka is tutoring me that day too! I guess you have to do it a different time."

"Well maybe Luka, you, and I can eat lunch together and pick a time we can hangout?" She says blushing.

I walk off not wanting to hear more and feel rage filling up inside of me and try to stay calm. Ugh! Why does she have to be so perfect for everyone to love her? Sometimes I wish I never had a sister.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I'll do my next in a couple days and have a great day!