Bothered

*Flashback to the day before*
Hey Luka! I say excitedly bouncing up and down.
"Hey my queen~" he says flirtatiously and my cheeks turn pink while giggling. Wanna walk to school together tomorrow? "Sorry Bee, I'm walking Zoe to school. Maybe another day?" Y-yeah... I say doing a pushed out laugh and fake smiling. "Sorry Chloe..." he says noticing my fake smile. I said it's okay! Really! I lie and make my smile bigger for convincing. "Okay..." he walks off and goes to his class that I didn't have with him.

Back to present day
I sigh as my butler put my things for school in the limo. It wasn't going to be the same without Luka. No peppy conversations, no smiles, no blushing. Just a boring ride to school.

Thank you Jean Paul. I say when he opens the door for me.
"mademoiselle, it's Jean-
I don't care what your name is Jean whatever! Take me to school!

He sighs as he gets in the car as he drives to Chloe's school. I get out of the car to see Zoe and Luka laughing like they've had the best time of their lives. A frown appears on my face and I grunt walking past them to get their attention. "Chloe! He says giving me a quick peck on the cheek. Hi... I say trailing off seeing the noticeable blush on Zoe's cheeks. Looks like your having a great time over here... I say looking down at my pastel yellow high heals. "Yeah! We are!" He grins as they continue to laugh and talk, and for a second I thought I saw blush on Lukas cheeks. No... Chloe. He wouldn't betray you like this... maybe it was your imagination. I walk into class and I took a deep breathe. Alya noticed I was quite and asked what's up. I told her I've had a lot of stress on Zoe liking Luka. She told me not to worry, like what everyone else says. I try and calm myself down and relax.

When school ends
When I get home I try all the things I do to relax. I don't want to have pimples. I thought to myself. I watch a movie and eat some buttered popcorn and do a face mask. When I finish I try to call Luka but he wouldn't pick up... strange. I go and I see if my Half-sister is around, which she wasn't. I start having my suspicions and I had no one to keep me company.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. I'll see you next time and don't forget to comment!