Hope

I was silent for a moment thinking of a good way to respond. "I... I saw you give the miraculous to Zoe. I watched it happen." Ladybug was silent trying to comprehend this. She simply nodded and stared at the floor, then after a few moments she left without saying goodbye. I felt kind of dizzy afterwards still from the akuma attack, but I pushed through. I was on my way home, since I didn't have my phone with me so I had to walk. I thought about my outburst and how ladybug must be so disappointed in me. "She must hate me even more..." I thought. But something broke the silence. I turned and see two of the famous superheroes in a ally talking. It was Chat Noir and Viperon. I turned and hid behind some gross trash bags to hear what they were murmuring about.

"Don't worry Luka, I'm sure she'll understand."
He said with a unconvincing grin. Viperon stared him in the eyes and replied sharply "You don't get it. She thinks I cheated with her sister." He looked down and Chat Noir patted him on the shoulder. "Just tell her she kissed you, and tell her your true feelings for her." He says proudly that he came up with that. Luka sees Chats funny expression and it eases his stress. "Thanks for the help Chat." Luka says with a laugh. "No problem, now go get your feline!" Chat says not being able to resist a pun. Luka rolls his eyes and heard the small beeps of Chat's Miraculous.

"Well, I have to pounce, chat with you later!" He hops off into the distance and Viperon leaves as well.

I get up from the trash cans and have a deep thought; Viperon was Luka? And Zoe was the one who kissed Him? Her mind was filled with questions and she blushed. She couldn't believe one of the hottest superheroes was someone she new; and even better, it was Luka.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! I'm sorry I haven't posted I've been busy with Valentine's Day. I've also been thinking of names to call you guys. Please say some ideas in the comments and I'll pick which ones my favorite. I hope you have a good day and I'll see you next time!