Revenge

Once I saw Vesperia, I had more anger growing inside of me. They had already replaced me, in just a couple weeks. I remember those good times, when me and ladybug would fight the villains, but I guess that was all in the past. They had forgotten about me. They thought Vesperia was stronger, and they probably thought she was one of the best heroines. I daydreamed my good days as queen bee but they snapped out of it with a hit to the head by Chat Noir. I hit Vesperia right in the face and slapped her and she collapsed. Ladybug picked her up pulling her into a dark ally, but I continued to fight chat noir.

With ladybug:
Ladybug looked at Vesperia and saw she had a cut on her leg, she didn't know Chloe had gotten more powerful over the days. She put Vesperia down and she detransformed. It had been Zoe, and she had her cut. Zoe handed ladybug the miraculous because she was hurt and couldn't fight in the battle. "Don't worry Zoe, once I do my lucky charm and it fixes everything your leg will be fixed too." Ladybug says as she raps Zoe's leg in a bandage. "Okay ladybug. Thank you." They shared a smile before ladybug leaped away leaving Zoe by herself.

Back with Jealousy:
"What happened? Did you loose a team member? I snicker and they grunt angrily. They shared a bothered look and continued to fight Jealousy. I realized later, for some reason Viperon wasn't fighting me. He just stood in the corner and watched the battle. Some of the time he acted like he was fighting, but he never hit a punch. I was confused with him wondering if he was a hero, why isn't he fighting the villain? My head fills with many questions and I tried to focus on the battle. "Cataclysm!" Chat Noir says powerfully and and breaks my bracelet. They wait patiently for the akuma to come out but it didn't. "Ha! That's not where the akuma was stupid cat!" I fake a villainous laugh and regain my senses by throwing another punch at ladybug. Ladybug tries to tie me up but I escape the grasp. "Lucky charm!" She chants and a black and red spotted pillow falls from the sky. "Huh?-" she says puzzled on what she got. "You think you can destroy me with a pillow?!" I glance a angry look at her and she rips open the pillow. There where many feathers in it, all circulating the other feathers. Ladybug was trying to pin Jealousy to the ground and to tickle her. For the first time this month, Chloe laughed. Ladybug ripped off her necklace as Chloe screamed no. She still had tears running down her face. Ladybug stepped on the necklace, and broke it. "Miraculous ladybug!" She yelled as everything went back to normal. Zoe's leg, and Chloe not being akumatized anymore. I was on my kneels crying with my hands covering my face. "Pound it!" Ladybug excitedly says to chat Noir, who where both celebrating another victory. Ladybug looked down at Chloe. "Chloe... what's wrong?" She says curiously with a warm welcoming smile. "None of your business ladybug! Not everything involves you!" I say as a snarky comment and do a hair flip with my blonde hair that was slicked back in a ponytail. "You can tell me Chloe, I won't mind." "You want to know what the problem is?!" I say starting to show my true emotions. "Fine. Maybe I got akumatized because I saw the boy I've liked for so long get kissed by another girl. I cry harder while ladybug pats me on the back. "Get it all out..." "my mom doesn't love me, she can't even remember my name! The kids in my class hate me, my daddy spoils me rotten so I don't have any manners because he doesn't stick up for himself, my sister comes in and everyone forgets about me and loves her. She's "SOO" "perfect isn't she? Getting everything she wants, not even caring that it was someone else's. I look sharply at Zoe who was eves droppings. "And the only thing I had left... the boy I liked and my miraculous. Gone. So I have nothing now. No shoulder to cry on, nothing. But it's all okay right? Because guess who replaces me with the boy I like yet again. Zoe. Look who steals my miraculous?! Zoe. Look who everyone loves so dearly! Zoe!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "It's always her! Never me! I get it! I'm jealous of her! I admit it okay?!" I cry and ladybug looks at me. How do you know Zoe is Vesperia?... she says panicking.

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed!l I will make more chapters on this. Thank you SO much for 540 views! I never knew I would get this high of a number!!! Thank you guys so so much! :D sry sry I'm freaking out. I'll see you next time!!!