Chapter 1

Rrrring!

My phone goes.
I quickly shut it off to get rid of the annoying sound. I groan in annoyance at the thought of school.

I lift off my blanket and get ready for the day. I put on my uniform slowly and lazily since I was still half asleep. I go downstairs and see a note on the fridge from my mom.

"Breakfast is in the fridge :)" I already expected this knowing that my mom is always busy with work. I take out the food and heat it up. Halfway eating I saw that I don't have much time left, so I quickly finish what's left and leave.

Time skip

I open my locker to put away my stuff and get my math textbook. When all of the sudden a bunch of love letters fall out. "What the hell..." I pick up one of the letters and see that it's from Jisung. I groaned in annoyance.

I turn around to see Jisung smirking at me. "Yah! Why did you do this?!"

"So you'll go out with me. Why else?" He said. "You already know the answer, so stop bothering me." I quickly shove all the letters back in my locker and grab what I need, and walk off to class.

I sit by Felix. He could already tell I was pissed. "What did he do this time?" He asked in his thick Australian accent. "He put a bunch of love letters in my locker! How am I meant to clean up all of that?!"

He started laughing, he's used to all of the dumb things I tell him about Jisung.

Just as the teacher walked in the bell rung. I started getting all of my things for class. Then Jisung walked in.

"Han Jisung why are you late again?" Mrs. Kim asked in a stern voice. "I had to piss." Mrs. Kim looked disgusted. "Inappropriate! Detention after school for 2 hours!" Jisung looked unfazed by this, as he was already used to this.

Despite this he still does well in school. I was writing down notes when I notice a note on my desk. I opened it, "Can you go out with me?" I rolled my eyes.

Jisung just wants to date me because he's a playboy. He has literally dated almost all of the girls and boys, even the quiet ones. But for 2 years at this school he has still failed to date me.

Because I know he doesn't truly like me. So why would I waste my time on him?

I crumple the note and throw it into my bag. He pouted at this. Eventually the bell rang and I huffed in relief.

I put away all of my stuff and walk out. Felix catches up to me, smirking. "What?" I asked. "Don't act like Jisung didn't give you a note asking you out." I scoffed at this.

"It doesn't mean anything, it's not like he actually likes me." He stared at me for second. "If he genuinely had feelings for you, would you say yes...?"

To be honest I didn't know what to say. "No of course not! It doesn't change the fact that he's annoying." He didn't seem like he believed me. "Sureeee, why did that take you a bit to answer? You didn't immediately say no."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Yah you're thinking too much about this. I'm telling you right now I would NEVER date him." I started walking faster since I was hungry.

I open my locker to put away my stuff, I slowly opened it waiting for the letters to fall out again. But to my surprise there was none. Felix also looked confused as well.

"Did Jisung clean up your locker for you...?" There was doubt in his voice. "No, there's no way Jisung would do that." Then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around to see Seungmin. "Oh hi Seungmin! Is there something you need?" He smiled at me. "No not really, but I wanted to let you know that I emptied your locker for you. I felt bad, and shouldn't I do a favour for the best girl ever?"

I blushed at that. "Oh well- um thank you." It very clear in my tone that I was flustered. Knowing that made me even more flustered.

"HELLOOOO!" Felix said, ruining the mood. Which quickly made Seungmin and me break eye contact. "I hate to ruin this romantic moment but I'm starving." That made me realize that I was hungry too. At that exact moment my stomach growled.

I looked up at Seungmin sheepishly. He just did this cute little laugh. "Oh um, you wanna join us for lunch? Take it as a thank you for cleaning my locker." I said. "Yes! Oh um I mean yeah sure why not?" I laughed at that.

"I swear to god if I'm just third wheeling then I'm leaving." Felix said. "No you're gonna be fine, now come on I'm hungry." I said as I pulled his arm.

We reach the cafeteria and we get our food, and find a table to settle in. We start eating our food, from the side I could see a familiar person walk by. That person was Jisung.

I could tell he was glaring at us. But it looked like he was glaring more at Seungmin. Why though? They barely talk.

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/N!" Felix yelled. I quickly look up at him. "Oh sorry, what do you need?" I said. "I just wanted to know when the math assignment was due, but clearly you aren't paying attention." He said annoyed.

"Is something wrong? Are you ok?" Seungmin asked with worry. "No no I'm fine. I was just thinking.."

"Thinking about what? What was so important that you couldn't listen to me?" Felix questioned. "It's really nothing, just move on."

"So Y/n are you doing anything after school?" Seungmin asked. "No I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"Well I was thinking we could get ice cream after school?" "Is he asking me out? No no it's just a friendly hang out. Stop overthinking."

"Yeah sure! I don't have anything to do anyways." I looked at Felix. "Are you doing something Felix?"

"Changbin asked to hangout, so we're going to the arcade." I was happy for him, Felix has liked him for 2 years, and now there's finally a chance for him.

"Wowww, have fun!" I winked at him jokingly. He smacked my back. "Oh my god stop it! We're literally going to the arcade that's it!"

"Okay okay sorry. Well I'm done my food so I'm gonna go get ready for next class, you two finish up." They both gave me a thumbs up.

I walked off to my locker. I open my locker to grab my things, when it shut close immediately. I looked up to see it was Jisung.

"Oh my god Jisung you literally scared me! What do you want?" I said angrily. "Why was Seungmin sitting with you at lunch?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "What's it to you? Why do you care who I sit with?" I snapped.

"Jeez it was just a question, no need to get so angry." He said. "Well he cleaned up the letters YOU put in my locker, so I offered him to sit with us."

"We're even getting ice cream after school." I said smirking. He looked angry at this. "Oh so you'll go out with an idiot like him but not me?!"

This pissed me off. "I can go out with whoever I want! At least he isn't a jerk like you! You date whoever you want and then break their hearts!" I yelled.

He went quiet at this. "Shut the hell up, you're not even pretty anyways." He said. That really hurt me, I've always tried to be confident about my looks. So to hear someone say that to me really brings down my self-esteem.

A tear fell from my eye. He scoffed at this. "Oh my god I'm not dealing with this." He walked off.